Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to throw here that I really appreciate Yamato being a club user, instead of ANOTHER sword fighter.
Zeus knows we need more weapon variety in One Piece.
While I agree, I love variety, rather I like it when a person is versatile and proficient in the use of several weapons/skilled in a number of things. I think seeing her do the Two-Sword Style that Oden did, at least once or so would be cool.

Would be weird to transfer from the club to nitoryu.

Or no its actually good. She should take ame and Enma.
That would be pretty cool, and Zoro gets Shusui back.
I'd like to see what else Yamato could do with weapons, Seeing as 2 Two style is a thing of Oden and the Club, Kanebo or whatever is her Father's weapon of choice, What is hers specifically if she had one....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That would be pretty cool, and Zoro gets Shusui back.
I'd like to see what else Yamato could do with weapons, Seeing as 2 Two style is a thing of Oden and the Club, Kanebo or whatever is her Father's weapon of choice, What is hers specifically if she had one....
I don't care how this happens.

Shusui or Nidai.

Just get Oden swords away from Zoro.

Yamato will fulfill her childhood dream and Zoro will pick a good sword like Shusui or Nidai.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
LMFAOO LOOK AT THIS CLOWN CALLING SANJI PATHETHIC

THE ONLY THING PATHETHIC IS THE AMOUNT OF "HEAT" YOU GENERATED. CHANGE YOUR NAME TO CAMP FIRE LMFAOO!!!! EVEN A CAMP FIRE PRODUCE MORE HEAT U TRASH

GO BACK TO THE CIRCUS

COME BACK WHEN U CAN LIGHT A MOUTAIN SIZE FIRE LIKE THIS "PATHETIC" PERSON U JUST INSULTED

You don't like sasuke?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
HEAT : They hell is up with this pathetic broadcast...!

.................btw can someone help me with these gifter they are very powerful i am unable to defeat them and proceed further

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

LMFAOO LOOK AT THIS CLOWN CALLING SANJI PATHETHIC

THE ONLY THING PATHETHIC IS THE AMOUNT OF "HEAT" YOU GENERATED. CHANGE YOUR NAME TO CAMP FIRE LMFAOO!!!! EVEN A CAMP FIRE PRODUCE MORE HEAT U TRASH

GO BACK TO THE CIRCUS

COME BACK WHEN U CAN LIGHT A MOUTAIN SIZE FIRE LIKE THIS "PATHETIC" PERSON U JUST INSULTED

Dude calm down, your images are blanks btw

Status
Not open for further replies.