Status
Not open for further replies.
i wont even respond to that
saw who quoted me and glossed over it ..
You are just in denial....Salty af that Zoro is there in the roof doing well against the big yonko himself while Sanji is being beaten like fodder.

I get it you are mad that your favorite judge's son is being treated worse than garbage, and maybe you would have seen that comming if your headcannon wasnt utter delusional shit.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
i just saw the "proof" you claim that negates our theories... before i say anything about that so called "relevant" evidence..

my initial point was about a potential encounter of sanji with jack and how oda can highlight his abilities.. which then would pair against king or queen.. soo what you said has nothing to do with what my initial point was.. or to even praise the clown you're defending.

and now about the "evidence"... queen showing interest in sanji and is key i get why people use that as a proof that they'll fight.. but them smoking... doesn't remotely add to the proof that they'll fight... bith being perverts have no link to them being relevant combat wise.. which you can argue king is more relevant than queen.... half of the canon images have been wasted in vainly portraying your point the only worth considering is Queen's interest in sanji.. which can also be taken as oda tell us that Queen is somehow related to judge.. so that whole panel is ambiguous

Sanji from queer kingdom.. being compared to queen is the biggest disgrace to sanji's dignity let alone the whole comparison being relevant

i could say Queen is a cyborg but Franky didn't fight him.... when both aren't even remotely like eachother when it comes to combat

so all in all most of what that did was wasting his time scrolling through irrelevant chapters making concerning and irrelevant comparison thay aren't even combat related in the first place

King is an aerial combatant so is sanji... they both use kicks dominantly and derive they main power (flames) from their emotions they have already clashed before.. and they set combat skills are neck in neck parallel.. which unlike queen isn't even remotely parallel.. one could argue that if a fight between swordsmen is a sight to watch then a fight between 2 combatants, excelling at similar skills, should be too.. after kicking Jack's ass sanji will establish is notoriety in what he does making king to fight seriously...

sometimes you don't need (irrelevant) canon panels to justify your point... just logic... tho i won't mid sanji vs queen but king overall is more relevant. thx for reading :)
One Piece has never been about Logic. Otherwise King vs Marco makes sense based on progression and Zoro vs King makes because progression. But here we are grasping at straws. In two chapters Queen vs Sanji will happen. By the way Sanji Mid dif Jack? Sanji barely mid dif P1...

I agree with your takes. Oda hasn’t ever deviated from his usual outline and this arc will not be an exception, unless it involves Zoro who’s also had precedence. Given that you’ve also read OP for several years, and your also pushing Zoro v King, that says something.
So Zoro is going to do huge things against Kaido (which have been foreshadowed, some even believe he will kill him) and then still have the energy left to defeat the strongest calamity?

I strongly think that his only role will be on the roof. After the Kaido/Big Mom fight, I don't really believe he will be able to fight anyone else.

- Sanji is defeated by Black Maria as he does nothing to defend himself.

- It seems that he has defeated the male subordinates, but not the women.

Didn't this shit happen like two weeks ago??? Seriously, fuck Black Maria. I hope Robin puts that hoe on a shirt.
Oda needs to bring back roof piece and stop wasting my time.
Yeah this is such an odd part of the summary. Why is it rehashing stuff that already happened???? Gosh I hope the full sumary comes out soon cuz that just makes no sense

You are just in denial....Salty af that Zoro is there in the roof doing well against the big yonko himself while Sanji is being beaten like fodder.

I get it you are mad that your favorite judge's son is being treated worse than garbage, and maybe you would have seen that comming if your headcannon wasnt utter delusional shit.
did you quote the right person? :milaugh:

One Piece has never been about Logic. Otherwise King vs Marco makes sense based on progression and Zoro vs King makes because progression. But here we are grasping at straws. In two chapters Queen vs Sanji will happen. By the way Sanji Mid dif Jack? Sanji barely mid dif P1...
One piece has never been logical... so i won't be logical..

give this man a trophy

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I agree with you almost on everything, and im sure the SN Will be way more of a problem than the scabbards.

I Just dont think that they look WAY more impressive than the scabbards until now, i think they look quite better , but still a LOT since they are 5 and not 9 and they are Fighting 2 not 1 yonko.

About kaido going hibryd i see as like what Lucci did in water sever, both kaido and Lucci were not pushed back to turn into hybrid, they just did by choice, kaido was really Fine after ALL the hints he received..

and when kaido "fought" in his base form against the SN he didint atacked anyone but Luffy, and when he did even luffy using FS got hit. For the rest he was just wanting to receive atacks from them. So the TRUE is he didint even fought the SN in base form..he decides to go to dragon form...that is when he always looked worst, against oden, scabbards, luffy in the First fight and now against the SN.
Have fun to Supernovas now TBH.

Base Kaido speedblitzed FS.

Hybrid Kaido should be faster right?

Dayuum

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
So Zoro is going to do huge things against Kaido (which have been foreshadowed, some even believe he will kill him) and then still have the energy left to defeat the strongest calamity?

I strongly think that his only role will be on the roof. After the Kaido/Big Mom fight, I don't really believe he will be able to fight anyone else.
Zoro is the healthiest he’s been all story. This is his arc. He’s already fought 3 Supernova, 4 if u count X Drake. So this is nothing. There’s no nerfs or handicaps on him. No excuses not to go all out. Luffy was able to fight two commanders for 10+ hours each and an enraged army. Now Luffy and Zoro have support plus an entire army. There is nothing holding Zoro back.

Sanji fans before chapter 1005: Sanji will fight King, Queen is a trash and goofy character.
Sanji fans after chapter 1005: Please Oda at least give us Sanji vs Queen. We don't want him to fight Jack.
You gotta love Sanji fans LOL
when chap 1004 spoilers dropped they tought sanji vs king because king wants the scabbards dead and sanji cares about kinemon and others
not when it was revealed that jack is going to kill them there is no jack vs sanji :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.