Status
Not open for further replies.
Being totally honest.
The reason I'm not on board with the "Marco vs King" train, is just because a non-SH taking down King seems REALLY wasting potential.
I would MUCH RATHER Yamato to do so, if she really joins the crew.
So, for now, I don't back down on the Sanji vs King, despite the odds being low.
Will be wasted just like Kyros taking down Diamante, instead of Robin.:few:
It would be a waste to have Yamato vs King when we had 0 interaction with her and her father so imo she will go to rooftop. Eithet fights Jack as a warm up then faces Kaido or faces Kaido.

Not it isn't a similar case.
Sanji isn't durable.. that's why he was bleeding from BM punches and gifters
Yet fine walking away as if he wasn't damage. I am not saying he won't bleed, but he is durable to not going down and still running as if nothing happens. Idk what your getting at as attacks like that won't stop him on what he needs to do.

I hope Oda doesnt stall next chap so he has Sanji kicking Jack at the end of the chap. We need to get into the meat of it, and show Jack isnt Sanji's main opponent.

Bogard

You can't win
Cut to 3rd floor, Jack is recovered and is running toward the samurai's room.
Sanji thanks Brook and says "I'll go to Kinemon's location"
So we really are heading for a Sanji vs Jack :wonderland:

On the other hand, i wonder where Queen is(couldn't see him in the images we got thus far), so could depend on his location as well as intention(he wants to kill Drake after all), and with Yamato discovered, she'd probably end up getting her fight soon as well

On the other hand, with the plot resolving around the fact that no tobi roppo member could be a match for the scabbards, even while half dead, it only leads to potentially a calamity being around the area, with Jack heading that way, King being busy with Marco, but with Queen's wherabout being unknown(still engaged with King against Marco ? Heading for Drake or left it to Apoo? Or heading to kill the scabbards himself ?)

In either case, Jack or Queen are the only possible match-ups left for Sanji
So Yamato and Shinobu fight through them together while Momonosuke is hiding in Yamato's shirt.
Lol Oda is probably dying to draw this

:yearight:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
For that, we would need to see a fight between Sword-Fighters. That would be the right surrounding for this case. Guess what? None of the Roof-Fighters are connected to black swords or their meaning. Closest to it would be, i guess, King. If you really want to deal with that thematic, Zoro would need to fight someone else there.
can be? black swords are related to the dragon

Still better than Marco vs King though.
There still also case King has not went Hybrid Form and his bounty hasn't been reveal yet meaning Macro might not be his main opponent and could be someone else. Only one to think of is Sanji if he choose to head someone else after seeing Scabbards are fine and protected which can launch Sanji vs King.

A lot of people who hate on Sanji, would act worse than him. Reminds me of the Fiji dude, who hates on Sanji but is the biggest simp on Twitter.
That's interesting. So Sanji acts like a mirror in that regard ?

Some readers who have low self esteem issues end up seeing some of what they perceive to be their worst traits in Sanji ?

Traits that they try not to confront while reading manga as means to escape the real world, so his existence is a sore reminder of what they feel like they fall short in ?

Interesting indeed :kizabat:

I

Indigo

Being totally honest.
The reason I'm not on board with the "Marco vs King" train, is just because a non-SH taking down King seems REALLY wasting potential.
I would MUCH RATHER Yamato to do so, if she really joins the crew.
So, for now, I don't back down on the Sanji vs King, despite the odds being low.
Will be wasted just like Kyros taking down Diamante, instead of Robin.:few:
Then just tell me what happens to Marco, give me an alternative, because no one is giving a good answer or option for Marco to stop fighting King and for Sanji to take over.

His healing would make things worse for Zoro and Luffy, nobody on Onigashima can even clash and last against Marco besides King, Big Mom and Kaido, if Marco stops fighting King, King will kill a lot of people, and there's two other YC (Queen and Jack) free around here without being controlled, so instead of saying Sanji will fight either of those, Sanji fans are still on the Sanji vs King fight for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.