Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo is stil up and fighting. Zoro gets a free sneak attack on him using his strongest cutting attack and can't do enough damage to keep Apoo down.
ZoRo ToO sTrOnK:cantseeme:
Zoro using no named attack without haki used against Hody and koed him for A lot of things to happen but lanji is asking for help and his armament is weak and he wil fight half dead jack :josad:

Nah M3 always exist and plus we know Zoro is there for support, not take out Kaido nor Big Mom. If he doesn't get 1 vs 1 fight, it kinda hard to rate Zoro especially it hinting more Enma is sole reason he there, not by his merits to be honest.
Never existed from the get go, it is a fanmabe thing. I can see your strong bias by putting Zoro vs Kaido only because of Enma. Gosh did you ignore the first motive that Luffy is fighting Kaido? Is because the little girl is starving and so did Zoro (both remember that moment, Zoro saw O-kiku arm falling from the sky, he saw what happen to the people of Wano during Kaido occupation, met Hyori etc). Both have way more connection to face Kaido than any other SN in the rooftop but you got your bias. And by the way, you are so wrong about Enma. In any case I dont see the point to comment further you got a strong bias around Zoro character. Dont see the point to replay futher.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't give a shit about what characters in one piece think. Sanji's character has been totally ruined by the raid suit and Sanji fans are so busy arguing with Zoro fans that they can't even see it.
If you saw what i said in the beginning I said that all the people in Onigashima that are now calling Sanji names will have their mouths shut by the end of the arc. I talked since the beginning about the characters. You brought up the raid suit okay but that was never my point.

Now if you want to talk about how shit is the raid suit I'm game, I hate that shit

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No majority, not minority. You guys were even ones to push narrative he can't use COA yet spoilers provide he can and not fighting due to being a woman. Not first time main characters got called pathetic by lowly characters if you remember Bellamy and his crew did same thing to Luffy and Zoro.
Apparently the translation says his CoA wasn't holding up anymore,and the whole point about bellamy was that he was a villain and he was wrong but sanji was called pathetic by his own allies

Never existed from the get go, it is a fanmabe thing. I can see your strong bias by putting Zoro vs Kaido only because of Enma. Gosh did you ignore the first motive that Luffy is fighting Kaido? Is because the little girl is starving and so did Zoro (both remember that moment, Zoro saw O-kiku arm falling from the sky, he saw what happen to the people of Wano during Kaido occupation, met Hyori etc). Both have way more connection to face Kaido than any other SN in the rooftop but you got your bias. And by the way, you are so wrong about Enma. In any case I dont see the point to comment further you got a strong bias around Zoro character. Dont see the point to replay futher.
Nah it existed as you can see on talks in early in pre-timeskip about them being compare around.

Not biased, it's clear situation of this being like Enies Lobby, bruh. Don't be sensitive if you can't handle different opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.