Status
Not open for further replies.
discord
taking a break i guess

chrono would defend sanji with his last breath
am curious to see how far oda needs to go
for him to accept reality.
Nah I would be pissed if Black Maria was a man and the same thing happened. But I've come to terms that Sanji cannot do shit against women. It's like throwing Luffy into water and expecting him to swim. You wont get results lol. So who cares. If Oda is aiming to make Sanji look bad so he can impress everyone later on. Then I'm ok with him using women to do that. Far far better than usiing men.

Trust me I was pissed at the ending of WCI.

Who cares. He is believed to fight a commander by some. Dude shouldn't get caught in retarded situations like that and I already explained yesterday how easy it was for Sanji to move on without breaking his stupid moral code.
... you can't dodge something you can't see.. in this case the web.. and men weren't the only obstacle.. and one cam assume that he was being intervene bay a female in midst of battle with men tho he shat on them he ultimately got ganged up by women.. so he could kick them around and make his way.. even dodging can lead him to maria's trap ultimately trapping him and reinforcing it with more web.. now with Maria this close if he tried to resist or use ARNAMENT to form some sort of armor would ultimately hurt her he couldn't.. plus no RS coz that takes time to don.. if he didn't try he would end up in the same situation.. even thinking about it was useless..

H

Haoshoku

Yeah, WCI was a colossal disaster after all, that arc shattered Sanji fans. Chrono’s just been running circles around some people around here lmao and newer folk simply aren’t aware lol. He’s not really defending anything, tho when Sanji gets his moments down the line he might get serious, serious Chrono is about as good as Base Cinera :kappa:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
... you can't dodge something you can't see.. in this case the web.. and men weren't the only obstacle.. and one cam assume that he was being intervene bay a female in midst of battle with men tho he shat on them he ultimately got ganged up by women.. so he could kick them around and make his way.. even dodging can lead him to maria's trap ultimately trapping him and reinforcing it with more web.. now with Maria this close if he tried to resist or use ARNAMENT to form some sort of armor would ultimately hurt her he couldn't.. plus no RS coz that takes time to don.. if he didn't try he would end up in the same situation.. even thinking about it was useless..
have you seen my take on how it should've been without breaking his moral code?

Status
Not open for further replies.