Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is for sure too much for the tobiroppo Black Maria attacked him many times and he didn't used neither armament haki nor the raid suid to protect himself and still , he seems to be fine after all as nothing happened. so a commander is his opponent for the moment it seems that he will fight Jack.
Sanji is easily Commander level. I'd say Dressrosa he was easily YC3/YC4. With RS, he's >= YC2.

Dude, She own and runs a Brothel, that's typical in a gangster type of setting for one. Yakuza and Brothels. I think you're being intellectually dishonest. If you insist you just can't be wrong, Stop replying back to me.
Characters can have more than one theme, You do realize she is apart of the Beast Pirates, She's got a Zoan, they're Brutal, Knuckle Dusters give off that vibe as well.
literally anyone can use a brass knuckle. it's not a gangster specific weapon, it's low tier fodder mobs kind of weapon. yakuza use katanas as their main, and owning a brothel does not make her a gangster. it's just her role on onigashima.

King hasnt mentioned the new generation. Momonosuke isnt the new generation.

king is underestimating the resolve of Luffy and company. He thinks killing momo is enough to break their spirits.

marco is saying that even killing momo wont stop Luffy and company.

Thats a difference in opiniom between Marco and King but its not personal stake worthy as far as their battle is concerned.

let me try this with Nami and Ulti. These two also begin with a difference in Opinion. Ulti believes Kaido will be Pirate king, Nami thinks Luffy. But the thing most everyone on the good side believes what Nami said and most everyone on the bad side believes what Ulti said. So this only becomes direct personal stakes between them when Nami defies Ulti at the threat of death to stick to this ideology AND THEN LIVES. Ulti gave her an ULTImatum to renounce the captain or die. She didnt renounce luffy and lived. Ulti’s ULTImatum was broken and now its personal.

See there has to be way more actial interractiom between these Marco and King for this to stick. So far, this is just a difference in Opinion that Marco would probably have with any executive under Kaido
Usopp and Page 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.