Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this months ago

Marco and King are birds in their ZOOAN form. But we know with Zooans their fights end up in their hybrid forms. And in his base/hybrid form King is clearly a swordsman.

Marco can only match this dude IN THE AIR. But in a 1 v. 1 fight, this will be settled on the ground, where a swordsman will happen to beat King.

Which swordsman there are in health there to beat King 1 v. 1 in a fight?
Marco only matches up with King in Zooan/air. When King becomes a swordsman, their styles don't match at all.

I suspect once Zooans go into hybrid, the matchups will mostly change.

Yeah and the way her df works is great counter to his overrated fs too, damn Oda really has been nerfing Robin she would overshadow a lot people with just basic armamant haki
That's why giving hax abilities to protagonists isn't the best idea. If the author wants them to feel like the the underdogs then he forced to nerf these abilties

Didn't notice it
I looked at it better and that's true, Drake has the "....!?" balloon and those who are affected by Apoo sound attacks wear black capes and hornes (Beast Pirates) while Drake and Hyogoro are untouched
He's probably saying 'fuck you' to the Beast Pirates but let's see how Drake will handle it...
Drake, Apoo's interface to join the Alliance, specified twice that he always hated Apoo so I'm not 100% sure that he'll accept it
There's still the possibility that he goes 'solo' cause not accepted by the Alliance
Holy shit, THATS Hyougoro? Lmao what the fuck, did he just revert back to being a badass?

And yea thats possible. I figure all the Supernova will be against the Yonko by the end anyway (already suspecting Hawkins flipped sides and has a plan with Law.)

Status
Not open for further replies.