Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
King has been the acting leader of the Beast Pirates ever since the Onigashima event started

> Called out the tobiroppo to find Yamato
> Cancelled Kaido's prize event(challenging a calamity in case Yamato was found) to focus on the enemy
> Reports about enemies location and number directly to him, with him ordering to bring Momonosuke's head to him in order to break the samurai's will
> Reports about the scabbard's condition directly to him, with him ordering to kill the weakened samurai

Guess it's Oda's way to highlight Kaido's top subordinate :king:

So the ladies were not falling for him they actually wanted him to quote zoro
Nope, they wanted him to do what he would've always done. This time the plot needed Sanji to be un-Sanjilike so he can escape. Again if the scarbbards werent in danger, Sanji would be eating those blows the whole night.

Carry on crying. Only people who simp for Zoro are old men like Yasu.

Non of those actually make his recovery and stamina top tier. Fighting for 5 days straight is something Rookie Ace was able to do. That is not top tier stamina.
When he went to fight the Marines, he lost. When he came to attack Zunisha( he was bandaged which means he wasn't recovered)...which he couldn't attack Zunisha with his own power, he got smacked again.

Yes ancient Zoans are known for their resilience...it doesn't make their resilience top tier though. Kaido's recovery is what can be termed top tier. Marco's recovery can also be termed top tier. The Admirals fighting a 10 day intense battle changing an entire island is what can be termed top tier stamina.

What Jack did doesn't come close to what I've listed above. It goes back to my point that Jack and his feats are overrated. Thought people would've learned by now not to throw "top tier" around for anyone
So Jack's stamina isn't as good as EOS characters or a mythical Zoan with actual healing powers. Okay lol.

The point is that even when you're strong enough to hurt him, you can't keep him down.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Nope, they wanted him to do what he would've always done. This time the plot needed Sanji to be un-Sanjilike so he can escape. Again if the scarbbards werent in danger, Sanji would be eating those blows the whole night.

Carry on crying. Only people who simp for Zoro are old men like Yasu.
they literally said they wanted him to say he'd rather die, did you read the damn thing?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
King has been the acting leader of the Beast Pirates ever since the Onigashima event started

> Cancelled Kaido's prize event(challenging a calamity in case Yamato was found) to focus on the enemy
> Reports about enemies location and number directly to him, with him ordering to bring Momonosuke's head to him in order to break the samurai's will
> Reports about the scabbard's condition directly to him, with him ordering to kill the weakened samurai

Already more impressive than Mochi lover despite "King the background" as everyone says. ( Yes you noodle ).

King > Kata.

Soon we will have his combat feats:finally:

This chapter basically confirms Yamato and Momo going to Sanji. Sanji is going to the scabbards. Once they all meet up everyone King wanted to kill and capture will literally all be in one place. King will come for them soon.

I will become a fan of whichever character kills that little shit
I understand the hate, but he's immortal in the story, let's be real, Oda would never or can kill off a character, the chance of it happening is even less probable if the character in question is a kid who plays in an important role in the arc that represents Japan's culture.

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
I understand the hate, but he's immortal in the story, let's be real, Oda would never or can kill off a character, the chance of it happening is even less probable if the character in question is a kid who plays in an important role in the arc that represents Japan's culture.
I can dream can't i?

Let's not pretend that having a strong enough armament haki that a fighter of the level of the Tobi Roppo will hurt herself just by hitting it isn't impressive.
Since the F5 are supposed to be weaker than on the verge of death Scabbards I'd say no, it's not impressive at all and not even true but instead, pure speculation. We don't know if she could actually damage him while he's coated in armament, a type of haki we have never seen him using by the way. Like, ever.

This is just another excuse that Oda gave us for him to be treated like this for three chapters in a row straight.

We'll see how impressive he really is against Pay Pay

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
And yh he would rather die if the scarbbards werent in danger. But they are..So he only agreed to do what Black Maria wanted so she would let him go free and he could go to Kinemon. You clearly havent read shit
That's not the point my point is what the women wanted him to do, and they wanted him to quote zoro,therefore zoro is their ideal man, oda made a parallel there

That's because he is the first mate/VC. First mates always get a totally different portrayal compared to the rest of the crew and they are always stronger than any of their crewmates and in some cases as strong as their captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.