Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic considering you guys don't read or process my comments.

- I know this

- I've said I've known this

- My argument has nothing to DO with this

- It has to DO with you and others being toxic over opinions on a fictional character.

I literally have stated, time and time again, that if Oda keeps Zoro on the roof, it makes sense and it works. Read. My. Words. What I want to happen or what I hope happens is NOT WHAT I EXPECT TO HAPPEN.

Holy shit.
k bye :pepelit:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The extreme is the petty bullshit like throwing out "Big Mom is the strongest swordsman, so Zoro vs King can't happen". Thats an extreme.

Apparently that was also the case Zoro fought Pica right? Fujitora wasn't the strongest swordsman in Dressrosa?

What fucking dumb made up rules do you guys keep creating to convince yourself that your favorite fictional character will be written exactly the way you want it to?
Not only is this retarded but its a false equivilance too
zoro vs fuji was only ever 2 short clashes it was never a fight
big mom is indeed the strongest enemy swordsman and she is actively ALREADY ENGAGED IN A FIGHT against zoro
theres nothing extreme about it
its already happening

once again theres nothing king offers zoro cannot get from staying on the roof and CONTINUING the fight hes already in

And no, I've explained the merits of Zoro vs King to you many times over. Go find my old posts. The problem with you and Zowo and Ice Devil Slayer and a myriad of different Zoro "fans" on this site is that you can't accept that people have different opinions from you about a fictional character and where his character may be taken in the arc.

This is the last time I respond to these posts. You guys want to keep parroting the same made up fan rules about power scaling and "swordsmen" and who Zoro is "supposed" to fight, im just going to finally hit the ignore button because unfortunately its just NOT a productive conversation to have.

Later man
its not productive because you dont have the balls to admit youre wrong
everything zoro has said in this raid has all been geared toward kaido
with king theres nothing
and lo and behold zoro skipped king and went to kaido
you just cant accept it

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The swordsman vs the dragon is such a classic dynamic. I don't even know why people keep veering away from it now that it's quite literally happening with Zoro and Kaido. One of the first things Oda ever wanted to draw was a swordsman vs a dragon. Zoro vs King technically could happen if Oda chooses it, but that applies to virtually any other Zoro matchup. Zoro vs Queen, Zoro vs Who's Who can technically happen. Vs the Dino siblings, vs Sasaki, vs Black Maria. All and more can technically happen, but they haven't. Zoro vs Kaido has, and currently is.

Not only is this retarded but its a false equivilance too
zoro vs fuji was only ever 2 short clashes it was never a fight
big mom is indeed the strongest enemy swordsman and she is actively ALREADY ENGAGED IN A FIGHT against zoro
theres nothing extreme about it
its already happening

once again theres nothing king offers zoro cannot get from staying on the roof and CONTINUING the fight hes already in

its not productive because you dont have the balls to admit youre wrong
everything zoro has said in this raid has all been geared toward kaido
with king theres nothing
and lo and behold zoro skipped king and went to kaido
you just cant accept it

Please read my last post to @Zowo , thanks. I literally have no issue with Zoro being on the roof. I've told you guys, repeatedly, that I will admit when I'm wrong when or if it happens.

I've repeated this many times to you, and you keep forgetting. You guys like to create arguments that actually aren't there and insinuate that "i have a problem" with Zoro being on the fucking roof lol.

Honestly, don't waste your time with this discussion.

It all boils down to them thinking you're trying to take something away from Zoro because you have this hidden agenda that you can't dissociate from, the ways they can't.

They literally admit to this in their posts, so there's no point in talking with them.
I actually agree with you. I think Luffy definitely going to have 1 v 1 moment with Kaodo for a few chaps. Zoro will eother injury him before that or after. Then he comes back and thry finish him.

Status
Not open for further replies.