>Kaido: "Kono gaki...you don't know about Kozuki Oden? How dare you!"
>Luffy: "MATTE KAIDO"
>Luffy: "Kiddou, let me tell you about the great Kozuki Oden..."
>Kaido, Law, Zoro and Big Mom all smile as Luffy educates Kid
>Killer is embarrassed and red at his captain's stupidity
>Kaido: "WORORORORORO!!"
>Kaido laughs and pulls out a drink
>Kaido: "OI JACKU, BRING ME MY SAKE CUPS"
>Zoro smiles as he looks at the dying elephant crawl to the rooftop with the sake cups
>Kid is laughing and crying hearing about Oden's tale
>Luffy catches Law trying to hear Oden's story again
>Luffy: "OI TORAO, YOU LIKE ODEN TOO DON'T YOU? SHISHISHISHI *sips sake*"
>Law blushes
>Law: "B-BAKA, ITS NOT LIKE I LOVE ODEN OR ANYTHING"
>Big Mom, Kaido and Zoro get into an argument an disagreement over Oden's coolest feats
>Kaido smiles
>Kaido: "Oden....finally I have realized the meaning of life is not to die, but to live, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have learned the reality..."
>Big Mom expresses remorse at never being able to meet Oden
>Luffy forces Kaido and Big Mom to kiss each other
>Zoro, Law, Killer and Kid are hugging
>Oden's haki ghost is smiling on the group
>Everyone looks and smiles firmly back at Oden
>Everyone raises their sake cups
>"TO ODEN!"
Akainu crashes the party and take the piss on them! Lol

He's fighting two guys in zoan mode, big mom slapped QUEEN in ZOAN mode.

Marcos was dominated by BIG MOM and hanged, even canceling the DF did not have a chance, showing that he would lose to Base BIG MOM.

is he slapped and bleeding here, for 2 guys who didn't decide to take him seriously?
Marcos is fighting at his best (his best form), and even his healing left him, if he had really hurt or done something against KING and QUEEN, some kind of damage to QUEEN that weighs tons and is giant we could understand the situation, more at the end of the day KING VS MARCOS.

This difficulty is due to how KING and QUEEN did not understand how the power of MARCOS worked.
Marco's wasn't being dominated by BM lmao, he clashed equally with her. That's top tier offensive power (there was a physical shockwave resulting from their clash).
BM after clashing equally is where she could surpass Marco's physical strength (which is no wonder since she is a Yonko and a physical powerhouse) and "choke" him. And so what? In a 1 vs 1 she would need to punch him and that would be far for enough to beat him. That "choke" doesn't mean anything aside from the fact that BM surpasses Marco's physical strength, which is not a surprise.

King still has no feats even comparable to Kata who could damage Boundman with blunt force (Boundma defence > any YC defence, except Marco and Jozu) and clashing equally with Snakeman punches (he was actually slightly above).
And Marco wasn't bleeding.
And anyway it doesn't matter, since all characters with normal skin can bleed by attacks from inferior characters unless they have a natural strong body like Germa, Kaido, BM unless they use CoA (which we can't see in Marco's case since there is no black skin nor any statement).

This King wanking is retarded for now lmao. 0 feats for now, didn't do a shit to Sanji and pushed a ship, ohhh!
He is not at Katakuri lvl, let alone Marco.

I get Who's Who but what makes you think Black Maria is that strong ?
From the way it was shown, Kaido when talking about giving the Tobi a chance to fight the Calamities only Who's Who and Sasaki were directly mentioned and they were both their own crew captains.
It seems like they are top Tobi while rest are lower than them but a gap even if not a huge gap.
Basing it off their positions in the color spread by Oda. Seems quite intentional the placement of each individual.

Also Black Maria may not be interested in being a Calamity unlike WW and Sasaki.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Marco's wasn't being dominated by BM lmao, he clashed equally with her. That's top tier offensive power (there was a physical shockwave resulting from their clash).
BM after clashing equally is where she could surpass Marco's physical strength (which is no wonder since she is a Yonko and a physical powerhouse) and "choke" him. And so what? In a 1 vs 1 she would need to punch him and that would be far for enough to beat him. That "choke" doesn't mean anything aside from the fact that BM surpasses Marco's physical strength, which is not a surprise.

King still has no feats even comparable to Kata who could damage Boundman with blunt force (Boundma defence > any YC defence, except Marco and Jozu) and clashing equally with Snakeman punches (he was actually slightly above).
And Marco wasn't bleeding.
And anyway it doesn't matter, since all characters with normal skin can bleed by attacks from inferior characters unless they have a natural strong body like Germa, Kaido, BM unless they use CoA (which we can't see in Marco's case since there is no black skin nor any statement).

This King wanking is retarded for now lmao. 0 feats for now, didn't do a shit to Sanji and pushed a ship, ohhh!
He is not at Katakuri lvl, let alone Marco.
Go straight on.

I’ve seen people argue that Luffy’s character has been ruined post time skip... Hell All the strawhats apparently

this doesn’t really matter... Popularity is just popularity... These characters are so simple in their writing that it isn’t really possible to ruin them so much that the original reason people liked them changes

like have you seen discussions around romance anime characters? Now THAT is where you will see arguments about character directly affecting popularity... Shit like a character simply choosing one partner over another in a love triangle can make or break the entire perception of the character in the fanbase... That’s why a lot of Shonen romance starts with a very clear end ship so that the readers don’t get to invested in side ships which will cause an uproar if they aren’t picked

Anyway, what I mean is, Sanji is the the same archetype of character he was written as from the start and so that is all anyone cares about... He isn’t deep enough a character that “bad writing” will affect his popularity that much
Sanji is not the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.