Status
Not open for further replies.
More information, thanks to redon from Arlong Parl Forums.

Luffy (center), Law (left) and Kid (right) in Jump cover.

Color Spread is dedicated to Beast Pirates.

- Kaidou at the center, from top to bottom.
- Below Kaidou are King (at the botom of Kaidou), Jack (left) and Queen (right).
- Who's Who is at left upper corner (red suit, blue shirt and pink blade (handle and scabbard)) and Black Maria is at the right upper corner (dark blue and red kimono).
- One Piece logo is at the bottom (in the center, covering King's legs).
- Page One and Ulti are at the bottom-right (both with white suits, but Ulti's cape is dark blue and her skirt is light blue). Sasaki (white cape and green blade (handle and scabbard)) and X Drake are at the bottom-left.
I need to see this spread asap

Lmao remember when people thought this was a "haki leak" and not blood from Zolo?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
That was alway clear

J

Jo_Ndule

The placement may either be a sign of imprtance /relevancy or powerlevel

WCI :
Kataluri ,Oven and Perospero on the frontline to showcase the 3 being the most competent during WCI
While smoothie, Daifuku and compote are in the back.
Linlin above the BMP as captain...

Wano :
Kaido above
Calamities below him..
It is either that Maria and Whowho are the strongest or the most competent
But the fact is that, they are the strongest since beast pirates is all about strength + age.

Anyway...I didnt expect Maria to be placed next to WhoWho or so one Cover

sanji by calling him Judge's son.. and he got his ass whooped after that.
Drake didn’t say “Judge’s son” as if he knew judge himself... He was talking about the Vinsmokes... And the last thing that happened in the manga between Sanji and Drake was Sanji getting tail whipped

So your argument is that Oda created a plot point so that No one would care about it. Okay. I suppose bad writing is in fact an option here

Anyway, until the bad writing you suggest happens, I will be on the side of plot points require emotional engagement to be good and only Sanji would care so Queen vs Sanji is set.

Has his Archetype of character changed? No. Was he some very deep character pre time skip? No.

So... What’s the problem?

He jobs a lot post time skip? That’s it? Because he jobs all his fights? The man was introduced Jobbing his fights in Baratie, he lost BOTH his fights in his intro arc

Is it the women gags that are the problem? But Pre time skip, Sanji literally says he wanted Absolom’s fruit to spy on naked women and now he has those powers and spies on naked women. That seems like character consistency to me right?

he was written as this archetype and now Oda is exaggerating the Same archetype he was written as. He wanted a way to violate women’s privacy as a joke pre time skip, and now he violates women’s privacy as a joke post time skip. This is the character you all wanted.
I could care less about him losing or the nosebleed..
He changed because he was a smooth talker with women, and you can get back to baratie when he was stealing That marines girl infront of him
He was smooth talking vivi into sleeping with him
He was a smooth talker
And now.... that no longer applies to his dialog with women post-timeskip

Now his words consist of "oppai, Hentai, kisssu" and generic declaration of love to every woman...

And this problem actually started pre-skip in Thriller bark, not post-timeskip

The same arc where Oda decided to elevate Zoro beyond heaven and make Zoro knock down Sanji Lol

Sanji was introduced as someone, then Oda turned him into someone else... and the change happened even before timeskip!

Thus the okama dressing happened to him... at one point, Sanji was a real okama

I have nothing against Okama, I fucking love crossdressing people Lol

But that's NOT Sanji!
Zero relations

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We'll see when he will do it against his human or hybrid form where his body internal structure is like a normal's human body.
And the 4 SN did similar damage anyway with Luffy being way above them. All of them couldn't even arrive at a Red Rock lvl attack.
Not true at all.
Zoros tatsumaki did more than red roc. It not only slashed kaidos scales it had him spitting blood for multiple panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.