Status
Not open for further replies.
Marine Ford was good for a One piece arc but it seemed the talked more than they fought. Everyone was standing and saying : ACCEUUU. Every fucking second
MF was just a bunch of one hit clashes with the highlight scenes being the death of Ace/WB and BB breaking a df rule. The fighting scenes are far from highlights, one hit clashes off screen.
Post automatically merged:

I'm ok with Yamato joining the crew, we definitely need a strong lady that is a physical fighter, but she has to stop that Oden thing. She is Yamato not a dead man
Oden cringing hard from his grave whenever he hears that shit like :odenugh:

There's not much to talk about on Wednesday, in between the brief early spoilers on Tuesday and the full spoilers on Thursday.
ONNN Point lad ONNN POINT... it went from EENNNMAAA to Ssaaasukeee.. to obitooooo
.. then to Titeeee kubooo

Marco bleeding doesn't mean anything cause he can regen himself

Tho Marco kills king with a kick and then low diff kata :steef:
banter :steef:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah pacing should be fixed by giving us arcs like dressorsa packed with 100 chapters with a lot of useless shit, or Punk Hazzard/Fishman Island canon filler arcs, instead of drawing more interesting shit
FI is not among my favorites arcs by any means, but I would hardly call it a "filler arc".

its been over 13 hours since we got a spoiler... and its just the SJ coverage... need some sanji stuff real quick... or even marco... ANYTHING WOULD WORK

FI is not among my favorites arcs by any means, but I would hardly call it a "filler arc".
bruh.. isn't anime canon canon generally?

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Marco bleeding doesn't mean anything cause he can regen himself

Tho Marco kills king with a kick and then low diff kata :steef:
Not so much, it depends on the damage, he was unable to regenerate from the GARP blow he gave him, and he is not doing it here, shouldn't his regeneration be instantaneous when he received the damage?
He cannot regenerate himself from all kinds of damage MF garo made it evident, KING and QUEEN are doing it here, causing the same damage that MF garp did, impossible to cure him.

There is some good information in FI and PH but content could have clearly been cut a lot more when you have as arc villains Caesar and Hody Jones type characters and get straight to the point, some Zou type of arc.

Same for Dressrosa, we didn't need 5 different flashbacks of Rebecca (exaggerating but you get the point about wasted panels and prioritizing panels).

full zoan is his weakest form. Hybrid are zoans strongest.
how many times have this been debunked, not everyone hybrid is their best,
X drake: FUll zoan
Orochi Full zoan
Marco when he wants to literally phase past you and take no damage at all: Full zoan
Kaido: his most durable form is full form

These have to be the most no context spoilers I ever seen
its a sanji chapter

how many times have this been debunked, not everyone hybrid is their best,
X drake: FUll zoan
Orochi Full zoan
Marco when he wants to literally phase past you and take no damage at all: Full zoan
Kaido: his most durable form is full form
Hybtid is the best. Kaido's dragon form is absolute dogshit, Drake's full form is absolute dogshit, only mean of attack being his teeth, same for Sasaki, Mammoth any other zoan. It hasn't been debunked shit

Status
Not open for further replies.