Status
Not open for further replies.
You dumb dumb as hell. Marco is basically invincible. There is nothing they can feasibly do to stop his regeneration so how does that make them incompetent.
I don't give a flying fuck, his healing has limits. King really said he was busy dealing with Marco, while having Queen, while having a half dead Jack go to finish Scabbards instead.

Talk about fucking incompetence:suresure:

My point is its not as linear as you make it out to be, oda doesnt fear going off from his norm. My point still stands ace died on panel not in a flashback in his prime while luffy cried.
It was years ago like chapter 550 or something like that.

I won't argue for the sake of argue. You have your point.

Ace death was special. Still we are in the feared "New World" facing "Yonkous" which are the most hardened people of One Piece World who saw countless death and did countless harms but... Every guy on Luffy side will win their battle, and we can't expect serious loss.

Hyogoro dying ? It won't affect me.

Crocodile able to kill even his own mens was more impressive.

I like how this chapter actually doesn't move anything foward.
Marco has been fighting king and queen since he sent Zoro flying to the roof.
Sanji is running somewhere.
Yamato e Shinobu get discovered...again.
Only "new" thing is Perospero offscreening Carrot and Wanda.
Fuck Hyogoro. Chopper is ALREADY going against the clock. Unless Marco will need to step away from fighting and keep making everyone warm to stall the virus, and someone else steps in to fight King, Queen AND Perospero. Unlikely. lol.
This is so true bro. This shit getting too long rn. Sanji still doesn't meet his opponent, King and Queen doesnt do anything huge and Chopper still struggling to create the antidote.

Plus the chapter wasted on something that we couldn't care less about #Hyogorodeathflag.

After taking out Marco LOOL. Marco is literally fighting two commanders. King won't take him out.
Marco vs King is confirmed since the day Marco set foot on Wano. And Marco will defeat King.

Also, Sanji and Yamato will meet on the second floor, they both rush to the treasure room where Hiyori is. Jack confronts Yamato and he also informs Queen that Hiyori/Kumorasaki is there. Queen who happens to be on the second floor rushes to the treasure room and confronts Sanji. And you got King vs Marco, Sanji vs Queen, and Yamato vs Jack. :steef:
I think its going to be Marco+Peros vs King + Queen, Sanji vs Jack and Yamato will go ahead to fight Kaido.

It was years ago like chapter 550 or something like that.

I won't argue for the sake of argue. You have your point.

Ace death was special. Still we are in the feared "New World" facing "Yonkous" which are the most hardened people of One Piece World who saw countless death and did countless harms but... Every guy on Luffy side will win their battle, and we can't expect serious loss.

Hyogoro dying ? It won't affect me.

Crocodile able to kill even his own mens was more impressive.
I wont argue but proceeds to argue, You said people only die in flash backs and i proved its not the case. I am not here for a long debate all i did i answer your saying that people only die in flashbacks and thats it . Have a nice day

Yeah I added Hawkins because Drake alone ( I put him along Urouge and Snack at YC4 ) is not impressive.

Queen showing that he is the boss by allowing both Hawkins, Drake and their guys to attack him together and still wins without trouble on page is impressive.

Queen helped by Who's who defeating Drake is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.