Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its going to be Marco+Peros vs King + Queen, Sanji vs Jack and Yamato will go ahead to fight Kaido.
I don't think so.

- King vs Marco. An air fight between Wildfire and Phoenix fire.

- Sanji vs Queen. Germa, cyborg, Judge, and Tech related fight.

- Yamato vs Jack. Her ambition to protect Momo and her admiration for Oden gonna put her against Jack who wants to kill the scabbards.

Yes, this chapter doesn't change anything for none Marco haters.

There is a difference b/w prolonging a fight with regeneration and holding off multiple people of YC calibre at the same time. If he were a weaker character King or Queen would rag doll him until his regeneration runs out.

There is nothing wrong with being pushed back by a YC-1 and a YC-2. Any other YC would get trashed like a fodder.
we still funno what marco's condition is.. and it seems to me that he has basically been stalling the commanders... i bet the commander are alright too.. King was shooting bullets a moment ago

Cause Drake is probably stronger than a YC4, Hawkins is good on that lvl for now
Even if Drake is YC3 I don't care, I wanted Queen to show that he is a badass with a proper introduction fight with people we know are strong.

Queen versus weakened Luffy
Queen defeating 2 supernova ( replace Drake by Killer or Apoo if you want )
Queen stalling Smoothie
Queen defeating Oven and Snack
Queen defeating 2 strong vice admirals passing by

Something so we can say : "hey, that guy is strong !"

And if after both him and King are weaker than Marco then be it. But at least we saw that both Queen and King were badass.

🐦

Yeah no, Queen could have easily gone away, not buying that excuse. It's not stated in the series not going to bother with opinionated crap.
Who are you to say he could have easily gone away? You're not going to bother with opinionated crap but that's all you're spouting. You're literally arguing with and calling king & queen incompetent using your own headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.