Status
Not open for further replies.
If Perospero defeated the buffed Hyo, hence not that wreck in Udon prison, it hypes Perospero even more.

And now he either helps Marco against King or betrays him once again. I hope he helps Marco since this would hype Perospero even more due to the fact that he would fight against King and Queen with Marco.

Marco and Perospero fans eating good this chapter.

What if Perospero ends up helping Marco? He hates King if not more than he does Marco.
Dude would be flip flopping way too much.

My *hope* is that he hates both enough to attack both, or maybe he has the BMP stored in a Mont d'Or book still and decides to unleash hell right there with the Canter.

Glad that Perospero defeated Wanda and Carrot. Now that he found Marco, there's a possibility of Marco vs King, Queen, and Perospero happening. Probably sounds too much, and Perospero hates King too, but with him agreeing (although a bit reluctantly) on Big Mom and Kaido alliance now, I don't think he will help Marco. I could be wrong, but we'll see. But if it does happen, imagine Marco hype and the wanking he will get :steef:.

Sanji thinking about whether going to Scabbards or Momo leaves his match becomes more questionable, but it doesn't turn off the possibility of him facing Jack, though. Hyou asking his men to kill him though......:josad:

Glad no break next week.

S

stealthblack

This is clear proof that the 5 will lose now.

luffy will return later to 1vs1 hybrid kaidou with gear 5, zoro coudl still end uo fighting king or queen in 1vs1, sanji vs jack/queen

J

Jo_Ndule

- Sanji chooses whether he helps Kinemon or Momo:
Me: Go help Marco! Fuck Wano people Lmao

But what can we do! The arc puts more importance to help Red Scabbards and Momo now... so... no luck

Also, Marco STILL fighting TWO YCs at once!

What a dude!

People who slept on Marco are eating big pile of shit for having YC1 and YC2 not finishing him up yet!
Should we rate Apoo high?
Zoro and Drake couldn't do much to him but Apoo is slightly above Drake while below Zoro

Marco has done nothing
Only this chapter he is fighting king and Queen!
And it might be not even true like last time where it was only King or Queen who attacked Marco but the provider said Marco vs King nd queen

Status
Not open for further replies.