Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Btw

This provider last chapter didn't mention King vs Marco coz he knew Marco didnt look Good
Now he mentions marco vs Queen and King

But we know from his past records...whenever he said King and queen vs X want like that even
I is either King does nothing or there is no long range clash.

Marco is fighting two Top commanders for quite some time even tho King alone should be able to handle him which he basically admitted he isn't.

Now it looks like Perospero needs to sneak Marco, so that King and Queen have a shot at winning/dominating.

If all that isn't portrayal then i don't know what is.
Like I said, Marco is fighting in hybrid, which is twice as strong as beast or base. So the math checks out on Hybrid Marco being able to fight Beast/Base King and Queen while Hybrid Marco ~ Hybrid King still being true

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
- Hyogoro can no longer bear the effect of the virus and asks a subordinate to kill him ...

Chopper litteraly infected since chapter 995 but hyogoro can't bear the effect of the virus for 1 chapter and somehow the chapter is called : Hyogoro of the Flowers"the chivalrous" :okay:
I mean he's been also kept prisoner for 20 years? With no food and healthcare.....

Status
Not open for further replies.