Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, marco haters are desperate, saying marco has done nothing to queen and king even tho king and queen are the one who supposed to do something to marco in 2v1.
this thread is pretty cringe to read

J

Jo_Ndule

If you look at the leaker's drawing, Marco is actually pinning one down with his leg and holding one with his arm.
He is doing nothing

Handling people means, you are actually putting work, hurting them
not just being hurt and being pushed back

Oda is playing the stupid drag plot
Zoan king already can overpower and handle Marco... Queen is there for the LoL

He doesn't know what to do with Marco or calamities so the only left is to make Calamities fight long range in casual mode vs Hybrid Marco who is known to stall due to regen

If Marco actually start hurting or dominating then I'll hype him

you can't say that oda doesn't care about king and still dedicates panels to his fights... and dedicates a panel where he's on a call in midst of a fight with marco.. who is being fought by queen.. if marco was that great atleast queen would have been shown in an injured state. .. u never know what condition marco is in...he is fighting 2 commanders too..and what happened to all that hype around king not yet using his sword coz he's too OP..... man yall switch preferences like u never were a king supporter... Jesus.. enlighten thy slaves with grace.. Amen... Amen

Ok ok looks like everyone took it seriously!

I was just trolling and playing the crying baby and it was fun lmao, number of people who quoted me!
King is still FM of WSC, swordsman ! Always King fan @Jo_Ndule @Inflamed Haki @Enma @Finalbeta @Patapujuro @Oblivion @Chrono @Jackteo @RayanOO @Sentinel @Peroroncino @Ice devil slayer @playa4321 @Krusher1357 @MonsterZoro @God Buggy @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @kumae :myman::myman::myman:

:sweat::sweat:

Here what's gonna happen :

Status
Not open for further replies.