Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco is immobile? he plays for SS Lazio? He was the top scorer of Serie A last season.
My God...smh I can't take you seriously Sanjitards.... most of you are delusional.
he's fighting 2 1commander level and 2nd commander level combatants.. the odds stack against him anyway... and there if Perespero catches him off guard and marco gets frozen and immobile... and king and queen like a lethal blow.. it might all over for my dude he will be immobile then ..

from TalkOP(google translate):

山治犹豫是去锦卫门那边、还是去桃之助那边,经过深思熟虑后选择(不确定是否抉择完成)。

Sanji seems to have made a decision after hesitation but not sure if the decision was correct.

马尔科一对二,King和Queen(出现了几个招式,即自绘情报图)。

There is several movements in this vs.(Marco vs Queen and King)
What does this even mean? What decision did Sanji make? Marco, King and Queen showing their moves?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ok ok looks like everyone took it seriously!

I was just trolling and playing the crying baby and it was fun lmao, number of people who quoted me!
King is still FM of WSC, swordsman ! Always King fan @Jo_Ndule @Inflamed Haki @Enma @Finalbeta @Patapujuro @Oblivion @Chrono @Jackteo @RayanOO @Sentinel @Peroroncino @Ice devil slayer @playa4321 @Krusher1357 @MonsterZoro @God Buggy @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @kumae :myman::myman::myman:

:sweat::sweat:

Here what's gonna happen :

that apoo should be sanji because if king really fights someone as weak as sanji then you will have good reason to doubt him

Oda doesnt even know what to do with sanji. Before the black maria scrap, he wanted to go to the rooftop, now he cant even make up his mind. Oda really dropped the ball on him.

Ok ok looks like everyone took it seriously!

I was just trolling and playing the crying baby and it was fun lmao, number of people who quoted me!
King is still FM of WSC, swordsman ! Always King fan @Jo_Ndule @Inflamed Haki @Enma @Finalbeta @Patapujuro @Oblivion @Chrono @Jackteo @RayanOO @Sentinel @Peroroncino @Ice devil slayer @playa4321 @Krusher1357 @MonsterZoro @God Buggy @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @kumae :myman::myman::myman:

:sweat::sweat:

Here what's gonna happen :

Why is this funny
:risitavirus::cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.