Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok looks like everyone took it seriously!

I was just trolling and playing the crying baby and it was fun lmao, number of people who quoted me!
King is still FM of WSC, swordsman ! Always King fan @Jo_Ndule @Inflamed Haki @Enma @Finalbeta @Patapujuro @Oblivion @Chrono @Jackteo @RayanOO @Sentinel @Peroroncino @Ice devil slayer @playa4321 @Krusher1357 @MonsterZoro @God Buggy @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @kumae :myman::myman::myman:

:sweat::sweat:

Here what's gonna happen :

This is funny as hell. Nice edit, my friend. :suresure::suresure:

because he's half human, half bird??
The fuck is partial transformation?
How did you even comeup with that definition for hybrid. Go and check what an actual hybrid looks like like lucci does more than half of his body is still human? its not half human and half animal, its more like an animal in human form. Their whole body will have a change not just feet and hands. Just check what happens to Kaido in this arc when he is revealed, we already know though, his size already increased, his body has scales. And here I thought you actually had a proper definitionfor hybrid. "half animal half human" :suresure:.

Holyshit Marco vs King and Queen ...!!

Sanji needs kagebunshin to save both
:feelsokeman:

So we have all SHC matchup except Sanji, i guess 1007 will be that and i hope 1008 back to rooftop... Letsa gooo!

Carrot
:pepecry:

Marco vs King, Queen, Peros will be one of the worst fights in the series, one hit clash then gets off screened until we switch to a defeated Marco (or close to it).

Only good fight in Onigashima (and it's still far from the top fights) take place in the rooftop. Wonder what excuse will the OP fanboys find in this arc for badly drawn fights. "B-But OP is not a battle manga"

Oda doesnt even know what to do with sanji. Before the black maria scrap, he wanted to go to the rooftop, now he cant even make up his mind. Oda really dropped the ball on him.
He wanted to help kinemon, now kinemon is not on the roof anymore, He also saved momo, then wasn't sure if momo made it out safe. Now he's trying to figure out which one to assist. Its very consistent honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.