Status
Not open for further replies.
I've theorized Chopper fighting Ice Oni Drake, but fighting Ice Oni Drake and Ice Oni Hyogoro seems a bit much. Oda likes to pretend Chopper's the top three weakest, but he really thinks he's the strongest under the M3 and Jimbei.
I could see Hyougoro getting the antidote, but maybe Drake is just too strong to get injected. Remember they have to sneak up on people and likely inject them with it unless it some sort of magical gas or something lol.

I could totally see Chopper's goal in trying to defeat Drake and save him if he manages to get infected. Maybe Drake does something noble like sacrifices his body so Chopper can keep making the antidote/vaccine. Que Drake getting taken over.

While Carrot won't be down for long, but this doesn't bode well for her character, especially of Perospero is taken out by one of the Strawhats.

Also, come on, bring out the other numbers lol

from TalkOP(google translate):

山治犹豫是去锦卫门那边、还是去桃之助那边,经过深思熟虑后选择(不确定是否抉择完成)。

Sanji seems to have made a decision after hesitation but not sure if the decision was correct.

马尔科一对二,King和Queen(出现了几个招式,即自绘情报图)。

There is several movements in this vs.(Marco vs Queen and King)
Sanji made decision and that decision is......EROR404 NOT FOUND
:moonwalk:

Marco once again proves that he was the first mate under the strongest man in the world.
Only he and rayleigh get that kind of respect.
Katakuri wasn't respected by his mother yet she spoke very highly about Marco.
Sanji will fight either queen or king i lean more to queen tho.
King seems stronger but at any rate sanji will beat an over billion guy witch is super.
King queen and pero vs Marco sanji and???
I hope Oda does something dark with Hyo but i don't think so.
Chapter seems interesting slow to mid speed story progress but OK. Let's wait what else is in the chapter before say anything else.

Perosper is not an ally of Beast Pirate
well BMP are innt? i thought he went along with it
Marco is going to lose high diff to:
King, Queen, Perospero, and an army of flying headliners, but people still won't give him his props.

Bruh.
the match uo is unfair to begin with like 3 v 1.. plus what are the odds that queen has used his hybrid form.... and ARNAMENT hardening.. and Same goes for king but the ARNAMENT hardening part.. plus his diable jambe derivative.

Yo I'm actually down for Chopper vs Drake. I found it very interesting that Drake was included in 998 when all of the Tobi Roppo were highlighted:

It could entirely be why Oda introduced the Oni Virus. This chapter seems to prove that Drake is protecting Chopper, but what if someone formidable like Drake gets bitten? What happens if Drake starts to fight Chopper and interrupts him creating the cure?

Now THIS one is a fun thought.

Edit: Something like this

- Usopp vs Page 1
- Nami vs Ulti
- Chopper vs Drake (Ice Oni'ed)
- Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Jinbe vs Whos Who

Maybe, just MAYBE Brook somehow manages to interrupt the fight happening the floor above with WsW and Jinbe and he gets his own fight there. That would leave Jinbe, Yamato AND Sanji to fight the 3 Calamties, provided Marco doesn't fight them after some time).

Maybe that could solve it? Lol
Seems interesting fight, especially when things seem way too easy for Chopper to just finish the medicine right now. Things could change if Drake gets infected too.

I may be remembering wrong but Drake was shot by one of these bullets also right?
I think he avoided the shot. However, Chopper didn't get shot but he got infected too. I think there's a possibility Drake might get infected too in the process.

Cant believe we got a chapter about hyogoro like seriously the series is already 3 chapters per month at max and we rly dont need more pointless drama
Just line up all past 50 chapters cliffhangers you will notice what a joke this is, getting fooled!

Status
Not open for further replies.