Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point since the beginning LOL. This is what I was trying to say to you and other people who are pushing King vs Sanji agenda. Queen is on the second floor which means he will probably leave Marco to King and go inside to face Sanji while Yamato faces Jack.
King and Queen are literally at the same place. Have you read the fucking spoilers ? After they gang up on Marco and capture him with seastone, King will go after Momo.

Nope, headcannon. Kaido sensed Oden in the blade, the blade probably stores haki and it can be unleashed to do more damage.
remember how Kawamatsu said that the souls of the samurai lie in their blades... its the same with shusui and enma... soo the sword carries odens's will.. and does oden caliber attacks.. so no wonder why kaido senses Oden in the blade.. ig thats it

Personally I just dislike it because it shifts the consistency with what is already going on with virtually every other main Beast Pirate member

- Like we know Sanji and maybe Yamato fight 2 of the 3 calamities at this point, like how Franky fought a CP9 member before joining. This is essentially what Sanji has to do, since there is no space for him below.

- 5 of the 6 F6 are being fought additionally by 6 Strawhats, with Chopper inclusion in question but I think not for long.

- Then you have Kaido and Big Mom, whom are being fought by WG pirates who will eventually have an extreme diff fight.

- Then you have....Marco.

Its like let's fill all of these fights with high level battles, then include Marco to fight 1 of the 9 present beast pirates just because. The consistency just destroys itself by that point. Marco vs King isn't the same as Sanji vs King or Queen, which is a true underdog fight because Sanji will have to struggle entirely to win.

Marco literally heals himself, effectively wiping any sort of tension the battle may have unless they get the jump on him. Not only this, hes not a WG pirate, and isn't supposed to be central to their victory as narration has implied this is a new gen fight, not the old.

Now, whether people want to sit here and say Brook will free Jinbe so that we have Jinbe/Sanji/Yamato ready for the calamities, or that Zoro will be forced to fight King instead to consistently portray how Sanji/Zoro are portrayed, or just that Marco is fighting King with each other is up to them. Tired of having that argument anyway cause it leads to nothing when we dont know yet.
These are fair points.
Personally, Yamato fighting Jack would be the best just because they’re the same age and it’s chosen son vs blood son. One taking after Kaido (Defensive and devil fruit based with some sword skills) with another taking after Oden (Offensive and haki based with a devil fruit power)

I’m still unsure about King and Queen. I want them to beat Marco and regain some hype but it seems like Oda wants King and Queen vs Marco for the next while

yea its zoro's haki... but without Ennnma he can't do what he can.. can he...even kaido says that it's ENNNMA that damages him.. not shusui not wado.. he sense oden in Ennnnma.. and its ENNNMA's ability to exert more haki/ryou from the user hence why zori has trouble controlling the flow of haki from enma... and also why he said he has ti release more of ENNNNMA
Post automatically merged:

It does not seem likely for the reasons I explained around hundreds times on this site. :watchout:
Ennnma

yea its zoro's haki... but without Ennnma he can't do what he can.. can he...even kaido says that it's ENNNMA that damages him.. not shusui not wado.. he sense oden in Ennnnma.. and its ENNNMA's ability to exert more haki/ryou from the user hence why zori has trouble controlling the flow of haki from enma... and also why he said he has ti release more of ENNNNMA
Post automatically merged:

Ennnma
my bad WADO*

Status
Not open for further replies.