Status
Not open for further replies.
Its shown in this chapter Momo is most likely going to be in Sanji's possession. Yamato and Sanji are eventually gonna meet-up.

No he does not. It doesnt matter who gives a fuck about. Because Queen wont run into Sanji since he aint on the second floor. Whilst King is interested in killing what Sanji is planning on protecting.
Sanji "contemplating" where he wants to go has zero indication on what you think is happening lol. Hes ALREADY being protected by Yamato, who is capable enough to protect him herself. They are also on the opposite sides of the map, so im not sure how you expect this to happen at all soon.

And yes, Queen DOES have an interest in Sanji. That was plainly obvious when he mentioned Judge twice in reflection. Apparently you can't read dialogue. Same dialogue that has had King send everyone and their mother after Momo and not himself.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now Zoro fans don't even like the idea of Zoro facing him and leaving Kaido LMAO, swordsman or not LOL

and king STILL fighting with his body and not using swords lol
Why would we care dude. Zoro went on to fight 2 Yonko with Luffy and the rest. Who cares about fighting YC1 at this point.

We got better than we could imagine.

Ez clap.

Remember you guys when Zoro fans kept on the "King is a thwordthman, you don't underthtand, King is holding a thword in a way like thamurai, that stance in Oden flashback, King is Zoro's opponent"

Now Zoro fans don't even like the idea of Zoro facing him and leaving Kaido LMAO, swordsman or not LOL

Yeah I remember that...was it not at the same time when certain people were saying that Zoro will be infected by the Ice Oni virus...good times :myman:

Remember you guys when Zoro fans kept on the "King is a thwordthman, you don't underthtand, King is holding a thword in a way like thamurai, that stance in Oden flashback, King is Zoro's opponent"

Oh i'd love for Zoro to fight King. It's the idea of Zoro leaving the Kaidou's fight to go fight King is what threw me off. If the 2 circumstances were to switch, Zoro gets to fight King THEN fight Kaidou, i'm sure 99% of Zoro fans would've loved it.
It's like the idea of Sanji vs Jack. You guys were begging for Sanji vs King, Sanji vs Queen. And now the possibilty of Sanji vs Jack is arising. Do you like it? Even though they are all commanders?

remember people saying shit likes
"zoro won't face kaido, he won't even see him".
"zoro gonna face queen".
"zoro is not strong enough for commanders".
"zoro is facing orochi"
and "zoro will figth denjiro"
LMFAO :gokulaugh:

Yeah I remember that...was it not at the same time when certain people were saying that Zoro will be infected by the Ice Oni virus...good times :myman:
:usoprice:

I made a thread about this!

But you can't argue, that shit would have been FIIIREEEE... to See an "Ice Oni Zoro" going berserker mode on everyone's ass... Fuck Oda... I should handle the series from now on LOL

Zoro is going to continue to bust thru and collect Fat Checks co-signed by Oda himself.

And you guys will keep downplaying those checks. Thank you guys. If it weren’t for these sorry ass Zoro haters, Oda wouldn’t try so hard only for Zoro. :cheers:

Shiet he don’t even try hard for Luffy, Luffy got knock the fuck outta G4, Zoro could never :suresure::optimistic:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @kurwa @Jo_Ndule @Excelsion @Erkan12 @Inflamed Haki @Chrono

You guys push Oda to make One Piece a step closer to Zoro Piece everyday

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Was Jabra/Sanji a good fight for you?
It was.
But that only had the Kalifa stuff.
After that, the bathtub fell, so we knew he would get rid of the soup. Zoro had his hands full with Kaku, Nami had the kalifa fight already, and Usopp couldn't do shit to Jabura. At that point, Sanji appearing there was the most logical conclusion.
This time, we have the Black Maria, we have "possible" clash with all 3 Calamities, we had him going to the scabbards, so possibly going to tackle Jack, now we have this possible new detour, we dont know who will chase Momo and Yamato, but now Marco might get jumped by 3 people, etc. Way more variables this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.