Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah even his flashback was amazing
his dad a useless genin died fighting the 7 swordsmen like a beast saving him
tbf he had portrayal from itachi who never once looked down on his goofy nature and knew he was a beast when he told kisame about him
he genuinely has it all as a character
I remember the old days(german forum), the whole community was flipped out/hyped asf when Guy use his Gate8. And that shit was op asf, beat the shit of Madara while Hashirama get lose to a far weaker Form.

Guy was truly one of the great characters in Naruto. His airbanding was op asf, kinda wish the same technique for Luffy after he learn Ryo lvl two. A haki aura around his hands while airbanding with strong punches. Kinda was disappointed that Oda didn't make it clear when Luffy use Advanced CoA or not.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I remember the old days(german forum), the whole community was flipped out/hyped asf when Guy use his Gate8. And that shit was op asf, beat the shit of Madara while Hashirama get lose to a far weaker Form.

Guy was truly one of the great characters in Naruto. His airbanding was op asf, kinda wish the same technique for Luffy after he learn Ryo lvl two. A haki aura around his hands while airbanding with strong punches. Kinda was disappointed that Oda didn't make it clear when Luffy use Advanced CoA or not.
It was nuts when Gai went 8 gates. Stupid Minato tried to tell him not to, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.