Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the old days(german forum), the whole community was flipped out/hyped asf when Guy use his Gate8. And that shit was op asf, beat the shit of Madara while Hashirama get lose to a far weaker Form.

Guy was truly one of the great characters in Naruto. His airbanding was op asf, kinda wish the same technique for Luffy after he learn Ryo lvl two. A haki aura around his hands while airbanding with strong punches. Kinda was disappointed that Oda didn't make it clear when Luffy use Advanced CoA or not.
Als Naruto ihn geheilt hat war das so ein bullshit, Guy hätte einen epischen Tod verdient :seriously:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I was kinda disappointed that he ended getting saved so easily by Naruto
His death would make more sense and fit to his character,dying as hero and improve Lee more. Then Jesus Naruto arrive...
whilst i get the gripe and i agree it would be a great close for him
i cant hate him not dying lol

We all know why he left many times LOL

No one will be coming to visit Zoro EoS to say "bring back the Battousai" LOL

Note: Saito is my boy on that show.... in fact, any series where any mention of Shinsingumi, I get instant sweat and hype

Also, just wanna say, there is an arc after Shisio Makoto, that arc was 100times better story than Shishio Makoto arc...
you mean when Kenshin blind? or after that, as far as i know kenshin end up with kaoru and had a child named kenji, qnd there's bit epilogueig about his son iirc but i didn't read that part..

well saito is badass indeed, tho to me when people mention shinsengumi hijikata toshizo and his parody hijikata toshiro comes to mind first.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That pissed me off to no end. Ninja Jesus could also heal his heart but couldn’t help his crippled leg? For real Kishi!!?

100%
on the opposite side i thought iruka had a good story (man saved the world with his one action of being the first person to believe in naruto hiruzens treatment and set up for kid naruto and the villagers angry at him are a fucking disgrace im ranting lol) im glad he got asked to be narutos dad for his wedding
it was a nice full circle moment imo

Oh please... I know he's going for Momo, but it's not for strategy, do not get your hopes up... this is honestly ALL for Sanji to see Momo between Yamato's breasts.... that's all there is to it
It's for someone to react to the Momo hiding inbetween Yamato's boobies... just for comedy.. nothing more sadly... as a Sanji fan, I know what this perverted mangaka is thinking already
Lol no one setting hopes for anything I'm just making a remark on this decision making panels Oda dedicated for him

I know that as a reader you might think this because we know Momo is with her, and we know Oda would want them to meet for the gags but still Sanji doesn't know who Yamato is at all and he probably thinks he's just with Shinubo
And the spoilers is saying he's " hesitant in chosing a decision" when was the last time we saw him think on panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.