Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I am chill, why would you say that? Because I'm saying something you don't like? Wtf
You didn't say anything I didn't like. I just always see you arguing and baiters like TAC notice that and entertain themselves at your expense. Just looking out....my bad I guess lol

Hiruzen isnโ€™t gonna be given the free time to watch over 1 orphan when he can barely make time for his grandkid. Heโ€™s got a village to run right off a war, the Kyuubi attack to clean up, the Kumoโ€”Hyuga incident a few years after, then the Uchiha traitors doing their shit.

Kakashi was also like, 16 max. Cant expect him to do much
Iโ€™m not asking for constant babysitting. A bit of looming mentorship would be fine.

Kakashi could have looked for him at any point when he became a grown up, but he didnโ€™t.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Aha, I guess... though the same decision saved Konoha... if it wasn't for Naruto coming back, pain wouldn't be saved from his ideology and he wouldn't save everyone and heal them all and resurrect them...

So, I understand it was a bad call, but it WORKED OUT for the best eventually.... sometimes outcome is what matters the most, and Tsunade had faith in Naruto to save Konoha from Pain... how? just a leap of faith...
Obviously everything turned good at the end this is a shonen not some dark story. Outcome always turn good at the end in shonen : luck, TNJ, PU etc. Doesn't mean the initial decision wasn't stupid with the informations at hand.

Just wait for the green beast of Konoha return and wipe out Pain :myman:

You didn't say anything I didn't like. I just always see you arguing and baiters like TAC notice that and entertain themselves at your expense. Just looking out....my bad I guess lol
Since when is talking and discussing automatically means I'm taking the bait as it is. I'm just telling It how it is.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Iโ€™m not asking for constant babysitting. A bit of looming mentorship would be fine.

Kakashi could have looked for him at any point when he became a grown up, but he didnโ€™t.
I donโ€™t think Kakashi was all there for awhile, especially not if we go by filler . He was practically suicidal for a lot of his teen years into young adulthood.

Im sure Hiruzen has people checking up on him. But heโ€™s just one orphan out of so many

I donโ€™t think Kakashi was all there for awhile, especially not if we go by filler . He was practically suicidal for a lot of his teen years into young adulthood.

Im sure Hiruzen has people checking up on him. But heโ€™s just one orphan out of so many
:josad: But but itโ€™s his pupilโ€™s pupilโ€™s son

Luffy never destroyed the Tea Party. The Tamabakka Box did.

Have you forgot the Jump Cover says "Spirits", as in plural. Meaning they will kill more than one....
My god dude, you are unbelievable LOL. Before the Tamabaka box exploded chaos was rampaging the tea party. Luffy destroyed the wedding cake. Mother caramel's portrait got destroyed which caused Big Mom to go nuts. Everybody was fighting everybody. And all of that hapened because of Luffy. Even Big Mom herself said that Luffy destroyed her tea party and how she was going to chase him to Wano. And you are telling me that Luffy never destroyed the tea party but the box did??? Seriously?? LOL

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž

hes not just one orphan though is he

his parents (dad being a hokage and mom a jinchuriki) died saving the villiage
its disgraceful kid shikamaru choji etc showed more compassion and tact with kid naruto than the adults of the village

Not really Baruto's fault

People just had an ending to a story... so even with a nw beginning, people tend to leave the series... cause main story was resolved and they have had enough already... and satisfied to watch some other shit.... So, it's not really about Baruto for me at least

Like sometimes, you watch a series consisting of 70 episodes for example.... ALL 70 are canon in manga... but the MAIN STORY and main villain ends at episode 55 for example, many would watch an episode or two after that then just not continue...

This is like the Mentalist Series if ANYONE watched it... the serial killer was being searched after for many seasons, by in last season, he ends early on... basically it made me uninterested to continue the last episodes of final season because I am not interested in other plot line as long as main plot was resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.