Status
Not open for further replies.
Same East blue Luffy will be PK. How you know the Dragon was fodder? Hiw do you know Ryuma wasn't just that strong. Also thats just 1 of his legends. Just like they said about Garp. The Dragon shit is just one thing of many.
East Blue Luffy is still weak af compared to the rest of the world. I mean can you prove the dragon was strong ? And idc about his other legends, this is the only relevant one.

East Blue Luffy is still weak af compared to the rest of the world. I mean can you prove the dragon was strong ? And idc about his other legends, this is the only relevant one.
No its not, Literally said he kept Wano safe from everybody. Thats the most relevant one. While Oden couldn't.
Post automatically merged:

Ryuma is obviously strong but people make it seem like he is the strongest ever kmt
Ryuma=>Roger tbh

Honestly the World Government’s fear of Wano just has to be due to a lack of information at this point. If the WG came at Wano full force buster call style, they would demolish this place. Their strongest samurai are YC2 at best, the ninjas are a literal joke, and their navy couldn’t even beat a couple beast pirate ships.

Ryuma? Why was he strong? Why was the dragon strong?
Simple: because the manga portrayed it that why, If the dragon and ryuma werent strong then it wouldnt have been a legendary feat. In wano ryumas sword was more important to the people than odens sword. They more or less in a way swapped enma for shushui from Zoro. That alone should tell you that Ryuma for the people of wano is a legendary swordman. You think he would have been almost worshipped by the people of wano if he cut just any wizard? No he cut a legendary dragon and became a legend himself.

Ryuma's name is still remembered and revered centuries later. No one else has that claim. Not even Roger and Newgate. If that doesn't count for anything, I don't know what does.
Newgate and roger haven’t even been around for 100 years. Everybody in the world knows the name roger and Whitebeard not everyone knows ryuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.