Status
Not open for further replies.
He never asked quebe help too

Find me Queen fighting Marco the past 2 chapters or this chapter? There isn't cause Queen was busy after chopper, hypu
Marco stopped Queen and then that's when Queen and King vs Marco starts
Stop the cap man

King would have told Queen to GO AND KILL THE SCABBARDS if he could 1v1 him.

But he cannot

Hence why has to ask Black Maria lolololoo

I will give Carrot and Wanda the benefit of the doubt because based on what Perospero says it does seem like they gave him some trouble, but at the end of the day they were still defeated. Also it doesn't matter if they went back to base form remember that Carrot was fighting alongside Wanda who is probably around Pedro level, and yet despite the 2v1 they still lost against Perospero.

Bogard

You can't win
Marco seems to be the strongest of the alliance. It was already implied when Big Mom herself implied it would take too much effort for her in case of a fight against Marco, and now he is fighting 2 calamities for a very long time now, yet they all have similar level of injuries suggesting the fight to be relatively even, when WCI Luffy was roughly on the level of Big Mom's strongest commander. Though he learned advanced haki down the line, but G4's timelimit will still fuck him up against Marco who is the king of these kind of battles with his regeneration. I assume though that the rooftop guys will grow in the fight, showing the power of the new generation

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Holy shit i just noticed something

Look at this panel Sanji is deciding on who to help. In the end ODA left it a mystery for some reason even though its not really that shocking for either choices.

Then we cut to onigashima floating about to land on wano

Is Sanji gonna do something crazy soon??
What mystery floor? All I see is "X" marks his current location, and he can go either up or down. Can you point in out?

what sanji fans are downplaying marco? the reason sanji is 100% getting king is because marco is to strong for the fucking matchup. and this chapter makes it obvious. we aint getting a king fight where he is on the ropes and is the underdog of the fight. most sanji fans are marco fans too :kayneshrug: both are blond speed based kickers. why would you not like both of them.
no need to write essay, just look to threads and see it yourself who's fans downplaying marco..

what sanji fans are downplaying marco? the reason sanji is 100% getting king is because marco is to strong for the fucking matchup. and this chapter makes it obvious. we aint getting a king fight where he is on the ropes and is the underdog of the fight. most sanji fans are marco fans too :kayneshrug: both are blond speed based kickers. why would you not like both of them.
this is the only reason I understand
marco is stronger than king
we know the winner already

Status
Not open for further replies.