Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will give Carrot and Wanda the benefit of the doubt because based on what Perospero says it does seem like they gave him some trouble, but at the end of the day they were still defeated. Also it doesn't matter if they went back to base form remember that Carrot was fighting alongside Wanda who is probably around Pedro level, and yet despite the 2v1 they still lost against Perospero.
    Wanda was nearly killed by a Gifter, she isn't even close to Pedro

He never asked quebe help too

Find me Queen fighting Marco the past 2 chapters or this chapter? There isn't cause Queen was busy after chopper, hypu
Marco stopped Queen and then that's when Queen and King vs Marco starts
king:"is anyone free, im occupied"

according to you it should've been
king:"yo queen, you really struggling with fodders? Go kill the scabbards"

Except Katakuri’s attacks are doing no damage.
Oh wow Perospero has entered the fray. Gee I wonder what that could mean
Sanji v Perospero like I always said

And oh look not a Sanji chapter. But Sanji is fighting King Queen and Jack. And Zoro will fight Orochi and Hotei. Btw, when is his bday?

This shot is aimed at Sanjitards and not the actual decent sanjifans with straight heads
There is literally 0% chance that Sanji won't go against a Calamity at this point of the story.
Plus Perospero is weak to fire so Sanji would be his worst case scenario.
It's more likely candy boy will go for Marco's head imho.

Marco seems to be the strongest of the alliance. It was already implied when Big Mom herself implied it would take too much effort for her in case of a fight against Marco, and now he is fighting 2 calamities for a very long time now, yet they all have similar level of injuries suggesting the fight to be relatively even, when WCI Luffy was roughly on the level of Big Mom's strongest commander. Though he learned advanced haki down the line, but G4's timelimit will still fuck him up against Marco who is the king of these kind of battles with his regeneration. I assume though that the rooftop guys will grow in the fight, showing the power of the new generation
Marco is the strongest yeah

To showcase his miserable skills for once. You guys always cry about fights give us fights, and then one shows up, you guys say no we don’t want it.

That’s what clowns are
nobody wants to waste time on low diffable trash fights. would I want luffy to hang around fighting page 1? sanji can just move on to his real matchup. perospero desreves a little better than getting washed I admit. carrot will still need some closure to this whole thing. and oda isnt cold enough to do her like this. chopper and her might form the chobro duo

Status
Not open for further replies.