Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I love Katakuri as character and he was insane asf in Wci, but cmon at this point their is no doubt about Marco>Katakuri
Marco fought Admirals(both attacking them and defend from their attacks), clash with Bigmom who even hype him and now dominating King and Queen for over 40mins to a point where Perospero is need to help King and Queen lmao...
Marco fight two commander who bounty in addition are over 2B+++, Marco own bounty is easily 1.5-2B...
i readed this 40 minutes thing a lot, where was the time stated? Did I miss it or is just a common assumption?

J

Jo_Ndule

You know I love Katakuri as character and he was insane asf in Wci, but cmon at this point their is no doubt about Marco>Katakuri
Marco fought Admirals(both attacking them and defend from their attacks), clash with Bigmom who even hype him and now dominating King and Queen for over 40mins to a point where Perospero is need to help King and Queen lmao...
Marco fight two commander who bounty in addition are over 2B+++, Marco own bounty is easily 1.5-2B...
He only dominated King and queen now

If Marco > Kata
Why was he fighting Perospero and never beat Katakuri?

If Marco >kata
Why is Marco without CoC or top tier haki?

You guys claim he will have one of these but where is it?

Fighting Admirals like Jinbei, luffu did
He never hurt them...
Never hurt BM...linlin never hyped Marco.

Seriously, he only hury Queen!

Btw,
Marco attacked Queen twice
First a sneak attack and the seconf one was a more powerful kick
Yet Queen is up.
He and King both landed one hit each thus chapter... Base/zoan King or Queen ain't hurting kata with low tier unnamed moves,

They need faster attacks not beams or bullets or random slashes

Oda doesn’t give a fuck about Carrot. Sanji and Perospero is such a good fight and you guys are dismissing it as trash for what? The arrogance a majority of you Sanji fans is appalling. Acting like 1005 doesn’t exist. And his sorry bitch ass wasn’t crying like a pathetic husk of wheat for Robin to save him. Why is this loser even in the crew
dont talk about arrogance when u believe zkk will happen.

im fans of both zoro and marco and i never downplaying marco ffs, hell even I've been hyping him for years.
well im probably one of the biggest sanji stans out there and marco is a top 3 favorite character of mine. downplaying marco is detrimental. if marco wernt this fucking hax. a king vs marco 1v1 might be possible. fact that he is this strong destroyed the marco vs king 1v1 theories.

Marco seems to be the strongest of the alliance. It was already implied when Big Mom herself implied it would take too much effort for her in case of a fight against Marco, and now he is fighting 2 calamities for a very long time now, yet they all have similar level of injuries suggesting the fight to be relatively even, when WCI Luffy was roughly on the level of Big Mom's strongest commander. Though he learned advanced haki down the line, but G4's timelimit will still fuck him up against Marco who is the king of these kind of battles with his regeneration. I assume though that the rooftop guys will grow in the fight, showing the power of the new generation
Effort from BM? LOL, did you see her choking Marco in 5 seconds? Her only problem was the time Marco could buy with his regen, while BM just wanted to go on the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.