Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Queen in hybrid form :steef: shots a beam and uses 2 swords + plague
King and Queen aren´t bad as people though, they aren´t weak but as Kaido said like to the Sulongs, Marco is just that strong.
Queen and King have great durablity/endurance, to beat them it will be hell of fighting.

I said it before , I'm saying it now

Ben either have a higher bounty than Mihawk or VERY CLOSE
Red Hair pirates ?(My thoughs since bounties aren´t reveal)
BenBeckman 2.760.000.000B
Lucky Roo 1.830.000.000B
Yasopp 1.450.000.000B
4th YC 900.000.000B

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
You Just assuming that, was NEVER Said that the fights that keep going for days have the same intensity as the start of it.

The fight can have days and the fighthers will get very tired in diverse moments, but the fight still go on even If they have less stamina then before.
I don't buy that at all. I have seen Luffy's intensity go from low to high and was knackered after couple of hours. I can understand Luffy getting fatigued cos of his Haki usage. What I don't understand is Marco getting tired using just his df abilities.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Im happy my ramblings werent for nothing

Sanji's plotline of getting Momo outta Onigashma is beginning soon

Once Yamato hands over Momo to Sanji. She can have her moment pretending to be Oden with the Scabbards...and save them from Jack.

Then King chases after Momo and Sanji within the sky, Sanji gives confidence to Momo to transform into Dragon form and fly to somewhere in Wano. Whilst Sanji holds off King. Then Sanji vs King in the sky within the moonlight

It will happen:steef:
good point right here. :pepemwai:
Marco: 1.8 billion Berries
King: 1.5 billion Berries
based on translation, Marco said "pretty difficult to hold back 2 people that have bounties exceeding 1 billion berries"
this is my wild headcanon but i think Marco might have 2 bil.

I'm using manga to show that Luffy's G3 attack couldn't send P1, the weakest F6, flying to prove Marco's attacks are stronger.

The same Marco who have sent admirals flying with his attack and had even clash with Big Mom.
Page one was shook to the point of being useless for the rest of the fight and resorting to ancient zoan regen- and still having his jaw- his best feature be somewhat effected. Luffy wasn't seriously fighting he was RUNNING TO THE ROOF.
Also elephant gun isn't the pinacle of G3 prowess, claiming it is and putting a flat line under G3 to downplay it is dishonest.
You didn't prove shit. Marco is doing all he can to stall these two, Luffy was trying to preserve his stamina and avoid the fight.

Did I say Sanji was gonna join them....no. Sanji will get possession of Momo and King will go after them once he deals with Marco.

How did it go worse ? It got better more like. With Perospero, they can deal with Marco more easily.
What makes you think that Perospero would team up with King and Queen?
I'm going to bet that it's going to be the opposite. Oda loves twisting the story.

I don't buy that at all. I have seen Luffy's intensity go from low to high and was knackered after couple of hours. I can understand Luffy getting fatigued cos of his Haki usage. What I don't understand is Marco getting tired using just his df abilities.
He is Fighting, that alone can make anyone tired at some point. Theres actually lots of examples in the series of characters looking tired only for fighting.

I personaly see 0 problem , i would see If the intensity of the fights remain the same for the people that fought for days and people that fight for minutes or hours dont. That would be quite weird.

Marco hyped Queen seems like the dude is really close to King's level especially after seeing those beams he is gonna be a beast in hybrid not to mention the dude is a real tank reminds me of Jack
King high-high diffs Queen
King-Queen are the most balanced YC duo we met so far, they're near always together so I doubt there's a huge gap between the 2
More like different combat styles, with King being dynamic and tactical, Queen being static and tanky

Seeing how Carrot and Wanda needed Sulong to have any chance of defeating Perospero really shows you just how strong Perospero is, if someone like Pedro in base form got defeated quickly and Wanda who is probably on a similar level as Pedro needed Sulong then I don't see someone like Shishilian or any of the other strong minks defeating Perospero in base form. They would need to use their Sulong forms to have any chance of winning, imo the only minks that can defeat Perospero in base form is Inu and Neko.

Beast Pirate fanboys are in shambles :milaugh:

Watch how they try to make it seems like MARCO is less impressive than Ling and Leen :milaugh:

Their useless captain is getting bodybagged by the Worst Gen and the top 2 officers are getting pushed to HIGH DIFF by a retired Marco :milaugh:

And people were asking why Vista and Jozu didn't come? Oh boy this war would've been LOW DIFF if they were there :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.