Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is getting a hold of Momo and needs to protect him. His role isnt protecting Chopper's weak ass. Chopper is already getting protected.

How many blade users has Sanji fought at this point. Being a swordsman is a shitty reason.
No lol. Sanji is redundant to Yamato doing it. It's clearly stated, this chapter, that he has no idea who Yamato is. She's already beyond King and Queen and closer to Jack bruh. Why would Sanji bring Momo back out into the performance floor lmao

What makes you think that Perospero would team up with King and Queen?
I'm going to bet that it's going to be the opposite. Oda loves twisting the story.
He literally already said he's gonna help the Beast Pirates

Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

KAIDO is very close to the capital, he is now flying over the capital ...
In the next chapter the roof will be displayed, if kaido is defeated the island will fall anyway, only if someone stops the alliance failure is evident.

next chapter: YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOO KAIDO, don't do that, I beg you.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

While he replaces his 1x9, with solo 1x5 SNS, occupying the first and second place in the greatest comebacks of the manga.

Solo 1x9 currently in first.
Solo 5 SNS will exceed 1x9.
Kaido will retain first and second place, although he made ONE HIT in LUFFY and won 1x2 casually against killer and KID.​

Yo those phoenix flame Shockwaves are a very cool concept. I like that stuff a lot. Good job, Oda.
Seeing Marco fight is freakin visually pleasing.

Reg+Shockwaves make him even more annoying than he was before. If I was King, I would be hella jealous and annoyed.
Can't cut up his Phoenix ass, while he shoots you around like a football lol.

He still hasn't dealt any fatal damage to anyone though.
And overall I don't think that this sequence is really any useful for powerscaling debates. Pretty much just cool looking set up/transition stuff, cause honestly, Queen is just like a Pacifista spamming stuff, while King does the "average swordsman with wings" move.

All of them are not even close to going all out, so the real hype still has to come, but this looks pretty cool already.
And I think Sanji will go to Momo and Yamato (no Jack fight :/), and Yamato and him will take over for Marco.

Page one was shook to the point of being useless for the rest of the fight and resorting to ancient zoan regen- and still having his jaw- his best feature be somewhat effected. Luffy wasn't seriously fighting he was RUNNING TO THE ROOF.
Also elephant gun isn't the pinacle of G3 prowess, claiming it is and putting a flat line under G3 to downplay it is dishonest.
You didn't prove shit. Marco is doing all he can to stall these two, Luffy was trying to preserve his stamina and avoid the fight.
Useless for the rest of the battle? Luffy attacked P1 once, Yamato attacked his sister and then they left. Stop trying to make it sound like the fight was longer than that.

I never once said that attack was the pinnacle of G3. I'm just calling people out in there BS. When I hear people claim G3 can send calamities flying, when it didn't even sent the weakest F6 flying I'm going to make it known. G3 has never sent any YC flying.

Beast Pirate fanboys are in shambles :milaugh:

Watch how they try to make it seems like MARCO is less impressive than Ling and Leen :milaugh:

Their useless captain is getting bodybagged by the Worst Gen and the top 2 officers are getting pushed to HIGH DIFF by a retired Marco :milaugh:

And people were asking why Vista and Jozu didn't come? Oh boy this war would've been LOW DIFF if they were there :milaugh:
Lol stop being such a mouthbreather. Neither King nor Queen are using hybrid, and they’re winning the endurance battle against Marco. Kaido is probably bodying the Supernova as we speak

KAIDO is very close to the capital, he is now flying over the capital ...
In the next chapter the roof will be displayed, if kaido is defeated the island will fall anyway, only if someone stops the alliance failure is evident.

next chapter: YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOO KAIDO, don't do that, I beg you.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

While he replaces his 1x9, with solo 1x5 SNS, occupying the first and second place in the greatest comebacks of the manga.

Solo 1x9 currently in first.
Solo 5 SNS will exceed 1x9.
Kaido will retain first and second place, although he made ONE HIT in LUFFY and won 1x2 casually against killer and KID.​
KAIDO MASTERCLASS
INCOMING

Beast Pirate fanboys are in shambles :milaugh:

Watch how they try to make it seems like MARCO is less impressive than Ling and Leen :milaugh:

Their useless captain is getting bodybagged by the Worst Gen and the top 2 officers are getting pushed to HIGH DIFF by a retired Marco :milaugh:

And people were asking why Vista and Jozu didn't come? Oh boy this war would've been LOW DIFF if they were there :milaugh:
the beast pirates only lack leadership because they've been caught by surprise, and the only one who showed any management skills is king which is already being held back by marco. so marco is already playing a bigger role than anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.