Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He is Fighting, that alone can make anyone tired at some point. Theres actually lots of examples in the series of characters looking tired only for fighting.

I personaly see 0 problem , i would see If the intensity of the fights remain the same for the people that fought for days and people that fight for minutes or hours dont. That would be quite weird.
That's true and I just remember Marco had a lil tussle with Big Mom and also had to heal couple of people before this fight.

King and Queen have very durable bodies, Queen get attacked by sharp claw attack yet didn´t receive any cut and King just split some blood, they have insane durability noot like their captain but still op for a high tier.
Who ever face Queen, he gonna get massive problems, at this point it probably take two characters to defeat Queen.

J

Jo_Ndule

King and Queen aren´t bad as people though, they aren´t weak but as Kaido said like to the Sulongs, Marco is just that strong.
Queen and King have great durablity/endurance, to beat them it will be hell of fighting.

Red Hair pirates ?(My thoughs since bounties aren´t reveal)
BenBeckman 2.760.000.000B
Lucky Roo 1.830.000.000B
Yasopp 1.450.000.000B
4th YC 900.000.000B
Nobody hyping Marco here..
Oda just giving Marco feats before losing

What are these huge bounties?
King has 1.33B
Marco 1.2 B
Benn 1.49 max or 1.7B max
Yassop 900-1B max
Roo 900-1.1B max

KAIDO is very close to the capital, he is now flying over the capital ...
In the next chapter the roof will be displayed, if kaido is defeated the island will fall anyway, only if someone stops the alliance failure is evident.

next chapter: YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOO KAIDO, don't do that, I beg you.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

While he replaces his 1x9, with solo 1x5 SNS, occupying the first and second place in the greatest comebacks of the manga.

Solo 1x9 currently in first.
Solo 5 SNS will exceed 1x9.
Kaido will retain first and second place, although he made ONE HIT in LUFFY and won 1x2 casually against killer and KID.​
I don't think "failure" is happening on a grand scale but the rooftop battle? Definitely

J

Jo_Ndule

good point right here. :pepemwai:

based on translation, Marco said "pretty difficult to hold back 2 people that have bounties exceeding 1 billion berries"
this is my wild headcanon but i think Marco might have 2 bil.
Marco 2B
Means Teach should have 3B after beating Marco, taking territories, beating Ace and Magellan,. KILLING wB and freeing Prisoners.

2B is for Yonko! Newly Yonko
Marco wasn't even a candidate...never compared pt them as rival or so
Lost badly to Teach.

He cant have even 1.5B+

This Sanji thing is clearly being set up for a gag, and if Yamato is to become a SH, she has to get acquainted with all of its members soon

It would only seem natural for Sanji to meet her because of this, even though it would lead to the same redundant gag of him fuming over Momo.

I could also see this playing out in a way where Sanji regrets not going to save Kinemon and the others because he misses out on a chance to look like a hero/saviour in the eyes of Hiyori

I really hope we don't get a cringe gag with Sanji Yamato and Momo, this isnt the fucking moment
But who am I kidding, Oda can't help himself

Last edited:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
KAIDO is very close to the capital, he is now flying over the capital ...
In the next chapter the roof will be displayed, if kaido is defeated the island will fall anyway, only if someone stops the alliance failure is evident.

next chapter: YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOO KAIDO, don't do that, I beg you.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

While he replaces his 1x9, with solo 1x5 SNS, occupying the first and second place in the greatest comebacks of the manga.

Solo 1x9 currently in first.
Solo 5 SNS will exceed 1x9.
Kaido will retain first and second place, although he made ONE HIT in LUFFY and won 1x2 casually against killer and KID.​
zoro will cut onigashima too:steef:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Beast Pirate fanboys are in shambles :milaugh:

Watch how they try to make it seems like MARCO is less impressive than Ling and Leen :milaugh:

Their useless captain is getting bodybagged by the Worst Gen and the top 2 officers are getting pushed to HIGH DIFF by a retired Marco :milaugh:

And people were asking why Vista and Jozu didn't come? Oh boy this war would've been LOW DIFF if they were there :milaugh:
Beast pirates slander, you love to see it :steef::steef:

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

The ODA plan:
Making hybrid kaido restrain himself until he arrives in the capital, if HIBRIDO kaido doesn't hold back he can destroy this island even before he reaches the capital, ODA is accelerating the arrival of KAIDO in the capital, for him to do another insane feat ...

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAIDO, PLEASE STOP.

ONEGAIIIIIIIII LUFFYYYYYYYYYYY, ZOLO, KID, LAW.

Status
Not open for further replies.