Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Marco's regen is only running out since he using his regen flames to keep people alive that are affected y queens virus long enough fornchoopers antidote to be created
He run out of his regen in MF at the end, that's why he wore bandages at WB's funeral. And now K&Q are wearing him down as well. Queen turned him into a swiss cheese when he was carrying Zoro, now King took off a wing/arm, that forces him to deplete it.

zoro when he used 1 swordstyle and the attack was meant to be cqc nota flying slash cut a huge horn no problems had kaido and meme in fear
king couldn t even kill marco s boredom
zoro would wash that bird no wonder oda didnt wanted zoro to face king :milaugh:

You must be a troll lol. What matters is dealing damage continuously. King took of one of his wing (arm) with a no name slash. He can continue to do that until Marco's regen runs out.
Congrats, King landed the equivalent of a scratch on a guy who's known for his regen. How many arms can he cut off before Marco completely dismantles him? Remember that they're double teaming him here and still having this trouble. King would've been half dead by now if it was a 1v1 lol. You must be the troll here.

zoro when he used 1 swordstyle and the attack was meant to be cqc nota flying slash cut a huge horn no problems had kaido and meme in fear
zoro would wash that bird no wonder oda didnt wanted zoro to face king :milaugh:
Marco is crying for Chopper to hurry up lol. He struggling agaisnt Non Hybrid opponents.

You a smart one:milaugh:

When it comes to leaks. Welp. There goes King being superior I guess...
I said that because you once said you liked Sanji but were just annoyed by his fanboys. So yeah, clearly there’s no need to be smart to know it’s false. :suresure:

Not that it bothers me, to each his own, but you gotta be honest. :ultimoji:

that’s a dumb comparison considering zoro needed law to even get the slash off.

when you power scale you can’t ignore context

Status
Not open for further replies.