Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk and Judge have worked together. Queen mentioned Judge. Connect the dots. Judge and Queen are being saved to being side characters within a major character like Vegapunk's flashback. Queen wont randomly have a flashback of Judge, he aint relevant enough currently to get a flashback. Like I said....carry on waiting lol.
See how you have to have a create 15 different connections to NOT justify it being as simply as Queen and Sanji meeting? Somehow Queen's throwaway line, to you, is for us to apparently not expect to see anything this arc, but to expect it 200 chapters later with Vegapunk. Good one.

Sanji's North Blue line is a pointless comparison, there was no deeper meaning behind his words at the time to have it at all tie to Skypiea. Queen literally talking about Judge mid battle has to do with Sanji and the arc itself.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah named attacks. But Oda wasn't shy on having Marco transition from human to zoan to hybrid at Marineford. I really doubt he's hiding another form.
I see no issue.
Izo was a non factor in marineford yet here shot King's sword with ease and had ryou bullets that hurt kaido.
You have to separate marineford from now. This discourse was always gonna happen when we see Marco actually fight.

Sanji wanted to save his family during the Wedding and fought against Daifuku. I’m sure Sanji gave all of his strength in this fight and we saw that they were nearly equal in strength, so base Sanji is veteran lvl. I’m sure he would have beaten Daifuku but any commander would beat Sanji. Before anyone comes with a excuse , of course he used his full strength against Daifuku because of the serious situation. I would say that now base Sanji is high veteran or low 3rd commander level, strength wise in Peros league. With the RS he could probably beat Peros or a injured Jack now. Maybe he will tag team Queen but King is out of his reach now
Sanji was completely distracted you liar. He wasnt even looking at Genie and was holding him back

This is Sanji against a far bigger genie.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I see no issue.
Izo was a non factor in marineford yet here shot King's sword with ease and had ryou bullets that hurt kaido.
You have to separate marineford from now. This discourse was always gonna happen when we see Marco actually fight.
Strength isn't a factor at all, I'm just saying the odds of Marco having a fourth form are real slim.

You are baseless. Bring some feats or facts and don't cry ur ass out.

Last feat Sanji had was off-screened in RS.
ok boi.... sanji has shit CoA.. lets see what u say to dis

this is Daifuku one if the strongest BMP cam offer and lets not use head canon lets avoid that..

Daifuku sliced his whole fleet with one slash... and in his same size.. sanji stopped his blad with no hardening... that is a very impressive feat for CoA

Honestly people believe that just coz sanji is good with CoO.. he shouldn't be strong or good in CoA... which is baseless in of itself..
ik you're gonna bring up the vegro soo yea

He broke his leg true,it pretty true that he was nerfed,and it took a serious blow from vegro to do so anyway... and it Also seems like sanji was underestimating vergo... since after that blow he received he says " he ain't no pushover" or something like that but stilll stalemated vegro

Similar scenarios have been happened back in thriller bark and enies lobby.. where in thriller bark he was stabbed and beaten to crisp... yet after that he flipped oars... and after kalifla Flattened him.. he kick jabra's ass... so you can't say that just coz sanji broke his leg coz he was underestimating the opponent.. he can't beat him at all... coz he has proven time and time again that his injuries are not meant to downplay him.. but quite the opposite.

logically if sanji was that fragile then his legs would have shattered against doffy who's forte is also CoA.

so just coz sanji has good CoO.. that doesn't mean his CoA is weak... its like saying just coz Ferrari is known for its robust engine that means it has
Nissan civics's tyreor as incompatible as them.thats is a flawed way of judging things

See how you have to have a create 15 different connections to NOT justify it being as simply as Queen and Sanji meeting? Somehow Queen's throwaway line, to you, is for us to apparently not expect to see anything this arc, but to expect it 200 chapters later with Vegapunk. Good one.

Sanji's North Blue line is a pointless comparison, there was no deeper meaning behind his words at the time to have it at all tie to Skypiea. Queen literally talking about Judge mid battle has to do with Sanji and the arc itself.
There is no deeper meaninig. Sanji is on Queen's hitlist and he is a son of his old aqquaintance. That's it. He showed no distinct reacction and said it super casual. This arc has nothing to do with Germa, nothing to do with Science and nothing to do with Queen's past.

Status
Not open for further replies.