Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
> Jack can fight Inu / Neko for 5 days when they had the advantage to shift every 12h
> Same Jack was panting after fighting the Sulong Minks and got completely destroyed by the Sulong dukes in a 2 v 1

> Marco fight 2 people stronger than Jack in a 2 vs 1 for much longer at that(they have been fighting for multiple chapters, so long Carrot / Wanda lost their Sulong, Luffy who started fighter in G4 much later ran out, with night falling on Onigashima which is already on top of the Wano capital) where unlike Jack who got stomped, both sides are dealing damage

B-but Katakuri who was getting stressed by base Luffy can complete :josad:

J

Jo_Ndule

What it takes to beat Doffy: law, g4, gladiators
Cracker : g4, Nami, homies, 11hrs
Katakuri: fs, g4, self stab, 8hrs just for a pseudo Loss
Marco : random sword swing, bullets and beams from Zoan/base King & Zoan Queen

:steef:bullets sama

Why does King keep going back and forth between his full zoan form and human form?

One minute he's in his full zoan form and the next he's back to his human form, then he goes to his full zoan form again and then he goes back to his human form again lol.
In the air full zoan is most likely faster

This is ridiculous they call him pay-pay
And? btw that's Ulti.
Ulti confronted Sasaki about bullying pageone
Yes...that's her whole character.
She's overprotective of P1.
then she rode
him down the stairs like a sled
So? You now powerscalling comedy?
Page One has to beat his own sister for you to think he's stronger than her?
When up against Luffy he was wrecked
Wrecked? Where?
while Ulti
forced him to go G4
Yes, because she grabbed him while he was distracted with P1.
After getting taken out by a bagua she fought with Yamato equally in the plaza
Not really, she picked up random weapon
and Yamato wasn't paying attention to her when fighting
She also defeated both Usopp and Nami easily
Her attack couldn't even take out Usopp
She was in hybrid+haki+named attack and she still couldn't knock out Usopp
while P1 sent Sanji through whole capital

Which attack is more impressive for you?

> Jack can fight Inu / Neko for 5 days when they had the advantage to shift every 12h
> Same Jack was panting after fighting the Sulong Minks and got completely destroyed by the Sulong dukes in a 2 v 1

> Marco fight 2 people stronger than Jack in a 2 vs 1 for much longer at that(they have been fighting for multiple chapters, so long Carrot / Wanda lost their Sulong, Luffy who started fighter in G4 much later ran out, with night falling on Onigashima which is already on top of the Wano capital) where unlike Jack who got stomped, both sides are dealing damage

that doesn’t make any sense since Jack took out an entire army of sulong in zoan form not even hybrid and was only then beaten by inu and neko.

jack in hybrid would have decimated everyone on the roof extreme diff

Multi day fights are just hype tools by Oda, Kaido and BM are gonna get beaten in a lot less time, don't fall for that trap.

J

Jo_Ndule

:milaugh: Kata stressed coz liffy is dodging not because he was getting tired or exhausted

They fought for 40 min lol
Jack lasted 12hrs vs Dukes each per day for 5 days

40 min....
Imagine thinking Marco can even land a hit jn 40 min if it took him 40 min to finally attack and hurt King or Queen

:suresure:bullets

since Oda implied Shanks will start his move 2021 too
lol dude, how many times has Oda said that already?
He said we would have Sabo, Boa, Vivi plot in 2020

Let's just bet for Marco vs K and Q fight.
Marco quits the fight without revealing his true hybrid= I win
Marco uses his hybrid in the fight= you win

then why did p1 use hybrid when his zoan form got owned?

p1 disproves your theory
It seems you didnt read my original post
I never said ancient full beast > hybrid overall
I simply said full beast in some case has more physical strenght and is tougher than the hybrid form but the hybrid is more mobile and tend to be easier to fight in. P1 went hybrid becaude Sanji was too fast and he needed more mobility. Like Ulti went from hybrid to full beast because she wanted to hurt Luffy after he punched her brother.

People have doubts Marco>Mihawk=Vista?

Marco can take King + Queen, he simply sends his errand boy Vista to deal with Mihawk. Marco would embarrass Mihawk worse than Jozu did.

Now that Oda showed us how powerful Marco is he will add Perospero cheapshitting him to defeat Marco in a 3 v 1. :steef:

Vista vs Queen or Vista vs King? Not sure who wins.

His own fault for not using hybrid if it ended with him getting destroyed :kayneshrug:
No Oda needed the scabbards to get bodied by kaido himself to show they are worthless
Post automatically merged:

People have doubts Marco>Mihawk=Vista?

Marco can take King + Queen, he simply sends his errand boy Vista to deal with Mihawk. He would embarass Mihawk worse than Jozu did.

Vista vs Queen or King? Not sure who wins.
Is this a troll?

Do you see what zoro is doing? Do you seriously believe eos zoro is getting smacked by vista or Marco?????

Let's just bet for Marco vs K and Q fight.
Marco quits the fight without revealing his true hybrid= I win
Marco uses his hybrid in the fight= you win
Nah, that's too convenient for you, lol. If I believed Marco vs K+Q is his main fight, I'd say yes, but since I'm not sure about that, I'll consider the whole arc.

And? btw that's Ulti.

Yes...that's her whole character.
She's overprotective of P1.

So? You now powerscalling comedy?
Page One has to beat his own sister for you to think he's stronger than her?

Wrecked? Where?

Yes, because she grabbed him while he was distracted with P1.

Not really, she picked up random weapon
and Yamato wasn't paying attention to her when fighting

Her attack couldn't even take out Usopp
She was in hybrid+haki+named attack and she still couldn't knock out Usopp
while P1 sent Sanji through whole capital

Which attack is more impressive for you?
Wow I forgot Ulti used hardening on top. Isnt she overdoing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.