Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom was choking Marco like a godamn chicken while we have two YC getting manhandled.

It’s official, if you aren’t top tier, you aren’t shit.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Hybrid Kaido could solo this entire raid and his crew combined at this point.

Fuck Oda.
Post automatically merged:

Big mom was choking Marco like a godamn chicken while we have two YC getting manhandled.

It’s official, if you aren’t top tier, you aren’t shit.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Hybrid Kaido could solo this entire raid and his crew combined at this point.

Fuck Oda.
Or Akainu or Big meme or Aokiji,etc
Post automatically merged:

The one point I’ll give him is that both of those retards aren’t going hybrid for some ungodly reason.

You actually think a Sanji vs. King is going to happen?
I used to say no
but I think there's a heavy chance now

thing is sanji vs king
sanji is a strawhat
he can grow in this fight
oda can show king at his best yeah
and this goes for queen too .

but with marco
it doesnt have that same caveat
marco doesnt look like the underdog
will oda dedicate multiple chaps to this matchup?
prob not. in otherwords he has to go down to a strawhat but what of marco?
oda has to justify taking him out while he maintains power structure
so he prob has pero in addition to those 2 finish him off. yamato may get a calamity either king or queen or jack as well cementing her place as a future sh.

zoro currently isnt available atm
luffy isnt available atm
at this point yeah sanji king isnt crazy lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah ok buddy, you’re screaming into the void. That entire shit was debunked, surprised/pained grunts and looks arent fear or panick. Sure was panicked when he then proceeded to negg diff them as a whole.

The last part is completely made up lmao, he never showed any fear towards Oden. Heck the last time he thought about him with Luffy and Zoro he laughed. Gimme a break.
Lmfaooo why are ya upset Fuji?

Him having a panic attack when the Scabbards can hurt him is anything but a good look. Him being a walking punching bag for 90% of his screen time is even worse. Let's not even forget the fact he needed a fake Momo hostage to even survive Oden.

Yeah, he fits his crew perfectly.

Lmfaooo why are ya upset Fuji?

Him having a panic attack when the Scabbards can hurt him is anything but a good look. Him being a walking punching bag for 90% of his screen time is even worse. Let's not even forget the fact he needed a fake Momo hostage to even survive Oden.

Yeah, he fits his crew perfectly.
I’m not upset lmao, your headcanon was debunked as of right now. What you say is panick is shock/surprise. Was he panicked when Luffy hurt him? Nope he was surprised and thought about Oden then fucking SMILED.

Enough with that fear/panick bullshit.

He didn’t need shit, in fact he didn’t even know about it, and now we know he had hybrid left.

Useful abilities we've seen from Marco that he didn't use during Marineford:
- Healing others/covering a large area with his flames
- Using his flames offensively (shockwaves/blasts againsts Big Mom, King, and Queen)

I don't think Marco has a hybrid form other than transforming his arms and legs, but it wouldn't surprise me if he does.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Naruto has been shat on for having retarded power creep during the 4th Great Ninja War.

Just wait until post-Wano Luffy will jump from getting drained out of Haki to fucking Imu level.

Oda Goda. Flawless God.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’m not upset lmao, your headcanon was debunked as of right now. What you say is panick is shock/surprise. Was he panicked when Luffy hurt him? Nope he was surprised and thought about Oden then fucking SMILED.

Enough with that fear/panick bullshit.

He didn’t need shit, in fact he didn’t even know about it, and now we know he had hybrid left.
Nah dude lmao, you sounded irate in your reply.

I got no idea what you're tryna deny manga facts around Kaido jobbing. He was scared shitless when the Scabbards appear. Idk how you can take a look at Kaido's face and say he wasn't panicking lmao

Doesn't matter if he knew about it. Oden was about to kill him before fake Momo was used to keep Oden back.

Status
Not open for further replies.