Status
Not open for further replies.
One attack from Oden onto Dragon Kaido, that form is useless trash.

Again with the visual excuse. If the words and context go aagainst what the visual version of the manga your head wants it to be then go witht eh words and context.

So, surprised and Shocked. Also, he screamed in pain not because of their attack but because for some reason the scar he got from Oden started hurting(he was even surprised about it).

Next.
Kaido would have lost to Oden, if he attacked then, Kaidou had outside help and that left Oden on his guard fully open. There is no merit in that.

Yes it is, since you use this logic. If you don't think those lines simply means Vista is moving his arms to counter an attack, or make an attack, then mihawk was also struggling to deflect or while making his attack. The same dumb and desparate logic. It's just a fraction of a scene when they were fighting, we don't know if he was even countering, or making an attack, it's not even clear. The only clear thing was Vista was in no trouble (unlike Old Ray), and they were equals.
I thought Vista pwned Mihawk.

Tashigi said Vergo was lying. Again, you are desparate with your mihawk nonsense. Just deal with the fact that mihawk is not yonko level, it's ok, your idol is not that strong.
Desperate? You're the one who wants to believe Robin really is a "devil child" to downplay Mihawk.

If she pull an Arlong, then she would share Arlong's fate, so it's an irrelevant example. Also Arlong held Luffy's neck while Luffy was dealing with destroying Nami's work. Big mom held marco totally fine, so she showed her superiority, something that your idol mihawk failed to do against vista and crocodile.
If she pulled a 100% Arlong, she wouldn't have ran away and would've taken her beaten like a "man."

She lost to Jimbei and Robin and even sweated and complained.

They have no reason to lie, while your counter argument was Demaro is the same thing, and I proved it's not since you just changed your Demaro argument, so you got debunked and you are trying to change the subject now.
I said the Marines weren't infallible to factual One Piece world-building information, and I provided you examples of how it contradicted what we saw. I never said the Marines lied. You said whatever they say is irrefutable.

Lol Marco can’t beat Katakuri alone. His regen is getting exhausted after fighting for a few minutes. Katakuri’s FS can go on for at least a day. Kata will poke holes in Marco with Mogura and Marco will eventually run out of regen and die. Katakuri is more relevant to the story than Marco. He has CoC, unlike Marco, and will become one of the most important pirates of the new generation after he becomes the BMP captain
How the hell is it 5 mins? The been fighting fir like a hour. Luffy went through Gear 4.

Pre TS Grandmaster Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>Vista. Zoro made great grandmaster Mihawk sweating. Vista couldn't even make Mihawk smile bloodlustly. Also Great Grandmaster >>>> Kaidou :cheers:
Why couldn't Mihawk solo Vista since every 'Yonko lvl' character can solo YC with ease. I take your regular 'class clown' of this website xD.

I keep seeing so many same things from your side here. We all know Kaido > Vista >= Mihawk >>>>>>>> Zoro :cheers:.

I thought Vista pwned Mihawk.

Desperate? You're the one who wants to believe Robin really is a "devil child" to downplay Mihawk.

If she pulled a 100% Arlong, she wouldn't have ran away and would've taken her beaten like a "man."

She lost to Jimbei and Robin and even sweated and complained.

I said the Marines weren't infallible to factual One Piece world-building information, and I provided you examples of how it contradicted what we saw. I never said the Marines lied. You said whatever they say is irrefutable.
Since Vista got what he wanted in the end; stopping mihawk from attacking Luffy, yup Vista owned mihawk, mihawk couldn't even scratch Vista in their duel or couldn't make him pant, when even Old Rayleigh was panting against Kizaru.

You are throwing every nonsense (Kuro, Demaro etc.) you can find in the series, which all of them has been proved to be a lie.

While you still failed to prove that those marines in the Zoro novel were misinformed about WSS for some reason.

She didn't run, she wanted go to Kaido from the beginning, she had no reason to beat or fight marco. So, not sure where are you getting this nonsense. This is no different than saying mihawk ran from Krieg, when he had no intention of fighting with Krieg anymore, you act like Big mom wanted to defeat marco, but then she realized she couldn't then she escaped, that was never the case, she accomplished her goal by going to a place that she wanted from the beginning, and marco failed to stop her.

Jinbe cheap-shotted her from BEHIND with Robin's help, 2 v 1 cheapshotting is still not enough to hurt her. While Crocodile stopped mihawk from the front, without needing a cheapshot from behind, mihawk couldn't pass Crocodile.

I said the marines know better than you about mihawk because they live in One Piece, which is true. You don't know about mihawk's past bounty, and the things he did in the past. We don't know that.

Then you talk about the things we already know, like Demaro was lying about his identity, but then Sentoumaru openly exposes him for lying. Who exposed those marines for lying about WSS? Or why would those marines lie about WSS as if they were gaining benefits from lying like Demaro was gaining benefits from pretending to be Luffy? The example you give is completely irrelevant with the one we've.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Since Vista got what he wanted in the end; stopping mihawk from attacking Luffy, yup Vista owned mihawk, mihawk couldn't even scratch Vista in their duel or couldn't make him pant, when even Old Rayleigh was panting against Kizaru.

You are throwing every nonsense (Kuro, Demaro etc.) you can find in the series, which all of them has been proved to be a lie.

While you still failed to prove that those marines in the Zoro novel were misinformed about WSS for some reason.

She didn't run, she wanted go to Kaido from the beginning, she had no reason to beat or fight marco. So, not sure where are you getting this nonsense. This is no different than saying mihawk ran from Krieg, when he had no intention of fighting with Krieg anymore, you act like Big mom wanted to defeat marco, but then she realized she couldn't then she escaped, that was never the case, she accomplished her goal by going to a place that she wanted from the beginning, and marco failed to stop her.

Jinbe cheap-shotted her from BEHIND with Robin's help, 2 v 1 cheapshotting is still not enough to hurt her. While Crocodile stopped mihawk from the front, without needing a cheapshot from behind, mihawk couldn't pass Crocodile.

I said the marines know better than you about mihawk because they live in One Piece, which is true. You don't know about mihawk's past bounty, and the things he did in the past. We don't know that.

Then you talk about the things we already know, like Demaro was lying about his identity, but then Sentoumaru openly exposes him for lying. Who exposed those marines for lying about WSS? Or why would those marines lie about WSS as if they were gaining benefits from lying like Demaro was gaining benefits from pretending to be Luffy? The example you give is completely irrelevant with the one we've.
those same marines say shanks too
which you keep missing out like a rat
the marines that know more than you think shanks is a swordsman

Vista shook like a little bitch against a not-trying Mihawk.

While you still failed to prove that those marines in the Zoro novel were lying about WSS for some reason.
I never said they were lying, just misinformed.

She didn't run, she wanted to go to Kaido from the beginning, she had no reason to beat or fight marco. So, not sure where are you getting this nonsense. This is no different than saying mihawk ran from Krieg, when he had no intention of fighting with Krieg anymore, you act like Big mom wanted to defeat marco, but then she realized she couldn't then she escaped, that was never the case, she accomplished her goal by going to a place that she wanted from the beginning, and marco failed to stop her.
Flew away, run away, what difference does it make? Big Mom's "strategic retreat" was unrelated to her quick destination to the rooftop and had everything to do with her convalescence against Marco; she even admits it.

Jimbei got Big Mom in a grip. Robin Oompa Loompa'd her away. Big Mom had no counter against either and could only complain and sweat.

We know enough that being the world's strongest swordsman requires you beat the current world's strongest swordsman (see that iconic moment in Baratie Arc). If Dressrosa Zoro is the world's strongest swordsman, he is stronger than Vista, stronger than "swordsman" Shanks, stronger than "swordsman" Big Mom, etc., and not even @nik87 and @ShishioIsBack wank him that much.

Lying =/= Misinformed

Vista shook like a little bitch against a not-trying Mihawk.

I never said they were lying, just misinformed.

Flew away, run away, what difference does it make? Big Mom's "strategic retreat" was unrelated to her quick destination to the rooftop and had everything to do with her convalescence against Marco; she even admits it.

Jimbei got Big Mom in a grip. Robin Oompa Loompa'd her away. Big Mom had no counter against either and could only complain and sweat.

We know enough that being the world's strongest swordsman requires you beat the current world's strongest swordsman (see that iconic moment in Baratie Arc). If Dressrosa Zoro is the world's strongest swordsman, he is stronger than Vista, stronger than "swordsman" Shanks, stronger than "swordsman" Big Mom, etc., and not even @nik87 and @ShishioIsBack wank him that much.

Lying =/= Misinformed
It must be a delusion to think Vista was shook against mihawk :vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh: Poor mihawk wankers.

If vista was shook, little b!tch mihawk was shook far worse, his belly and body, even his sword was shook.

If you can see Vista's leg, you can see there is no lines of movement, which means Vista is not moving even an inch against your idol mihawk. Which proves that those lines for the movement that Vista makes, not for getting shook by your little b!tch mihawk. At the end of the day, your overrated idol mihawk couldn't even make Vista pant or even scracth him, he asked for postponement against his equal.

And no one said in the novel they were misinformed, so you don't know better than those people as well.

How is that a retreat when marco tried to stop Big mom from going to rooftop, and still failed? LOL. Big mom never even thought of beating marco, she was just trying to go to the rooftop and marco failed to stop her.

So did Jinbe + Robin attack her from behind or not? Stop making up excuses. No one attacked mihawk from behind. Croc didn't need that advantage to stop your idol mihawk.

So those marines doesn't know what WSS means but you know better? :milaugh:

WSS is a b!tch ass title that you don't even lose if someone like Katakuri or marco beats you, that's not possible if you are Yonko. Yonko can't afford to lose to Katakuri or marco (see: fifth Yonko Luffy and BB).

Yonko title >>>> WSS title by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.