Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao, they're all fully involved in the whole Germa assassination plot. Kuri murdered the people who bring food for him without any hesitation. Katakuri would murder people as readily as any other BM pirate. Don't give us this crap. Katakuri is not given a high bounty because he's not seen as much of a threat as those with higher bounties not because he is a saint.

Marco is far better and kinder than any other top commander. Do you think they'd give a damn about it while deciding his bounty?
They're literally named after CALAMITIES. Your arguments are so trash I swear.

lmao, they're all fully involved in the whole Germa assassination plot. Kuri murdered the people who bring food for him without any hesitation. Katakuri would murder people as readily as any other BM pirate. Don't give us this crap. Katakuri is not given a high bounty because he's not seen as much of a threat as those with higher bounties not because he is a saint.

Marco is far better and kinder than any other top commander. Do you think they'd give a damn about it while deciding his bounty?
i mean their bounty should be ample proof already

J

Jo_Ndule

Now that we have seen Marco's limits
No more excuses...

:kayneshrug:Marco beating kata /luffy based on endurance and stamina is over since he cant bypass FS with skills/speed as he doesn't have a great COO and boundman + speed.
Marco fans needs a new argument... coz 40-60 min while not being fatally wounded isn't Kata/luffy limits.

Now we know how any High tier/inbetweener can beat him as long as they spam attacks to outlast him and hurt him....
People like Pero or kata have fruits to trap him and he cant break out easily.

King, Jack and Queen are yet to go all out and reach their limits
(Jack reached it endurance wise vs sulonh minks and dukes but not Hybrid tho)

We can firmly say now that King and Queen didnt mainly get 1B+ for being crazy Bastards
They got it for being Strong + barbaric unlike Jack!
Marco mentioning their bounties to hype them porves it.

(Excluding the Yonkon influence which boost Underlings bounties )
Katakuri, King and Queen, Marco and Benn are worth their 1b+ bounties
Even tho King and Queen are the craziest ones between these 5. And only Kata has CoC and top tier haki for now.
I have said, kaido has 2 people as Leaders/pillars of the crew.

But they aren't Luffy's benchmarks or whatever including Marco.
Luffy about Katakuri : I wanna surpass him
Luffy to kaido & BM : I will surpass you to become PK

After katakuri, Luffy jumped above YCs...that's why he's fighting Yonko next as milestone to surpass
He isnt trying to surpass Marco or Benn or any warlord.

:milaugh:anyone thinking Luffy is below Marco or Benn should retire.
Crocodile, Lucci, Katakuri, Kaido and BM...lastly will be Teach.
Really gonna use this chapter to slander Jack after seeing King and Queen together get embarrassed by one Yonko Commander? On top of All the other shit thats happened to King and Queen in this Raid.......

Status
Not open for further replies.