rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

That was before Marco vs King and Queen happen in full fight, that was when Marcoo travel Zoro above.
All after where just offscreen,last chapter King hit him via fire beams, he most like endure alot.

Queen was using a laser beam who was to kill Hyo.
Also as I said a clear cut of King is dangerous op asf, probably Marco tank a lot of these attacks.
Katakuri and Smoothie together would ragdolled Doffy.
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
It's like saying bartol9meo barrier is below other people barriers

Thats how you sounding

Perospero is literally being a realist.

- First time ever Pedro tried trespassing to steal from the treasury room and they still forgave him in exchange for life force.

- They trespassed a second time and even plotted to kill Meme and Perospero still didn't kill him but was defending himself against the suicide bombing. Spending the rest of the arc trying to stop his mom from destroying Totland.

- A third time on Wano Perospero defeats Carrot and literally spares her life and tells her to go back home despite knowing about the Mink's grudge towards him.

Perospero is acting like a real gentleman while Carrot is acting like a Karen. Perospero is even still disgusted by his alliance with the Beasts Pirates despite being on an island full of them, this savage mofo officially made it into my favorite list. :milaugh:

Perospero is literally being a realist.

- First time ever Pedro tried trespassing to steal from the treasury room and they still forgave him in exchange for life force.

- They trespassed a second time and even plotted to kill Meme and Perospero still didn't kill him but was defending himself against the suicide bombing. Spending the rest of the arc trying to stop his mom from destroying Totland.

- A third time on Wano Perospero defeats Carrot and literally spares her life and tells her to go back home despite knowing about the Mink's grudge towards him.

Perospero is acting like a real gentleman while Carrot is acting like a Karen. Perospero is even still disgusted by his alliance with the Beasts Pirates despite being on an island full of them, this savage mofo officially made it into my favorite list. :milaugh:
Greatest Yonko Exec hands down.

What do you guys feel about Hyogoro's fate? How many chances in your opinion that he is soon to depart?

I wish he taught some new lessons before dying if that's gonna inevitably happen.
I am always skeptical at the concept of death in One Piece. Chopper seems primed to have his big Doctor moment and save everyone infected, including Hyo.

However, Hyo does fall into the old guard category entrusting everything to the new generation, so his death would be poetic *if* it happens.

H

humanbeing

so King's bounty was confirmed to be above 1 billion too in the same sentence. I assume he has about the same bounty as Queen.
I am wondering why Oda still didn't reveal his exact bounty yet. i think he will do that when his solo fight begins most likely against Sanji. Queen vs Sanji has a great probability too.

oda created the mimiwaragumi just to be low diffed by an obsolete sword technique.
but i hope oda go into further details about how swordsmanship evolves in wano, cuz the old generation name their techniques after themselves. so far we have: oden, fire fox, kappa, the flower.
just imaging zoro saying: zoro santoryu:steef:

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Hyo is a beast of a man. :endthis:
Post automatically merged:

I have a feeling Marco might be the great tragedy. His odds rn aren't looking too well unless Sanji or someone else comes to his rescue.:kayneshrug:
Apoo is a certified hoe. :whitepress: Neither Queen nor Kaido gaf about his existence. He needs to pack it in already.:kriwhat:

What can I say that hasn't been said about Perospero the mink slayer.:steef:He is legit the best BMP alongside lil bro Katakuri.

King is just as washed as the glorified nut juice extractor from the BMP. You lot need to give up on them already. :josad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.