rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its more clear that since Yamato that carries momo is close to king and Queen...

Sanji will go for momo, meet Yamato and know he is in good hands, than help marco after seeing he needs It.

I kind think he will prevent Perosperos of sneaking on marco, than go fight Queen that already have interest on sanji.
That would make me dislike his character even more LMAO, he is the only one who knows where Kin'emon and the other scabbards are and is the only one who can save them since he is the only one who can make it there before jack murders them.

That would make me dislike his character even more LMAO, he is the only one who knows where Kin'emon and the other scabbards are and is the only one who can save them since he is the only one who can make it there before jack murders them.
Of course you would dislike on Sanji because the Scabbards would want Sanji to save Momo more than saving their lives.:seriously:

Of course you would dislike on Sanji because the Scabbards would want Sanji to save Momo more than saving their lives.:seriously:
Why would Momo need saving right now? Sanji is obviously more needed where the scabbards are, he knows the scabbards are injured and in need of help with people going there to murder them, and if Sanji dosent go to save them no one will.

You guys are desperate for Sanji to fight King and Queen, to the point where you hope the character takes absolutely retarded decisions for the sake of it.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Why would Momo need saving right now? Sanji is obviously more needed where the scabbards are, he knows the scabbards are injured and in need of help with people going there to murder them, and if Sanji dosent go to save them no one will.

You guys are desperate for Sanji to fight King and Queen, to the point where you hope the character takes absolutely retarded decisions for the sake of it.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
The Scabbards would put up their lives for Momo. Sanji isn't dumb. He knew that. That's why he's heading for Momo right now because one, he doesn't know who Yamato is, second, we need to have a gag of Sanji seeing Yamato as a woman and where Momo is hiding inside Yamato. Once Sanji understand the situation, Yamato will trust Momo to Sanji and she will head to the Scabbards area and help them and fight against Jack. Sanji then secure Momo to Shinobu and fight King and Queen himself cuz Marco is about to get beaten by them.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The Scabbards dying is the exact type of tension and "it had to be" event that this raid needs.
I was 100% on board for Sanji saving the Scabbards, UNTIL he heard the transmission that Momo and Shinobu were found and were being targetted.
Momo is the single most important person to be kept alive for the alliance to not start crumbling completely. If Momo dies, the samurais will take a MASSIVE morality hit, and the Beast Pirates will overwhelm them way faster.
He NEEDS to go to Momo and make sure he is safe. Once he learns that Yamato is on their side, THEN, and ONLY THEN, he can focus on something else. Unless a Calamity stands on his way. That's the kind of threat below the roof he can't simply ignore.
Post automatically merged:

Scabbards wont die, though.
:kayneshrug:

The Scabbards would put up their lives for Momo. Sanji isn't dumb. He knew that. That's why he's heading for Momo right now because one, he doesn't know who Yamato is, second, we need to have a gag of Sanji seeing Yamato as a woman and where Momo is hiding inside Yamato. Once Sanji understand the situation, Yamato will trust Momo to Sanji and she will head to the Scabbards area and help them and fight against Jack. Sanji then secure Momo to Shinobu and fight King and Queen himself cuz Marco is about to get beaten by them.
Yes, thats the problem....Sanji character is nothing more than that at this point, a walking breathing gag that servers no purpose other han try and fail to make us laugh with his stupid simpness.

Explain to me, how charging in to fight with Queen and King would make any sense at all if he had to protect momo? Trowing momo into danger is literaly the opposite of protecting him LMAO. Soo he makes the wrong decision, again, and momo is trown in a silver platter for the strongest enemy officers to see, making Sanji the ultimate traitor, not only revealing Robin's position, but also momo's.

Yes, thats the problem....Sanji character is nothing more than that at this point, a walking breathing gag that servers no purpose other han try and fail to make us laugh with his stupid simpness.

Explain to me, how charging in to fight with Queen and King would make any sense at all if he had to protect momo? Trowing momo into danger is literaly the opposite of protecting him LMAO. Soo he makes the wrong decision, again, and momo is trown in a silver platter for the strongest enemy officers to see, making Sanji the ultimate traitor, not only revealing Robin's position, but also momo's.

That's why I said that Sanji entrusted Momo to Shinobu. He can't just babysit Momo the whole time. Sanji will hold off the enemies to let Momo to safety.

That's why I said that Sanji entrusted Momo to Shinobu. He can't just babysit Momo the whole time. Sanji will hold off the enemies to let Momo to safety.
After sending the powerfull bodyguard protecting him somewhere else, and revealing his position for then enemy to see while leaving him with shinobu, who is everything but competent.

If that happens Sanji might as well join Kaido's army for good, he might manage to help Kaido less if he does that.

After sending the powerfull bodyguard protecting him somewhere else, and revealing his position for then enemy to see while leaving him with shinobu, who is everything but competent.

If that happens Sanji might as well join Kaido's army for good, he might manage to help Kaido less if he does that.
Sanji can't do everything by himself.

Once everything is under control, Sanji will go and fight the enemies, I doubt they will come for Momo as long as Sanji is there.

She's not getting any more focus than other side characters have. Paulie had a history with the Cp0 guys, told Zoro to tell Kaku that their all fired, Wyper had a history with the Bell stuff. It's not unique at all. Her personal story? What does that have to do with Perospero? Pedro killed himself, Perospero was just his target...
Pedro had his own internal struggle, look where that ended up.
I think you've either missed the point or completely misunderstood what I said.

I spoke of internal struggle with regards to character arcs. The rest of the comparisons you made are just false equivocations. They in no way compare to this situation with Carrot.

I'm still team Sanji vs Queen at heart.:kayneshrug:
That fight is obviously still going to happen.

I think you've either missed the point or completely misunderstood what I said.

I spoke of internal struggle with regards to character arcs. The rest of the comparisons you made are just false equivocations. They in no way compare to this situation with Carrot.

That fight is obviously still going to happen.
They don't compare because your making it be something that it's not. That's the real false equivalent here. Your making Carrot out to be something she isn't. You're hyping her up above herself. That's the problem.

If Sanji vs King and/or Queen will look anywhere as good as Marco vs them
Sanji's fight in Wano might have the title of the best One Piece fight period.
Yeah, especially if he fights King. Then we can see King’s backstory, the fight would be Luffy v Katakuri tier

Perospero is literally being a realist.

- First time ever Pedro tried trespassing to steal from the treasury room and they still forgave him in exchange for life force.

- They trespassed a second time and even plotted to kill Meme and Perospero still didn't kill him but was defending himself against the suicide bombing. Spending the rest of the arc trying to stop his mom from destroying Totland.

- A third time on Wano Perospero defeats Carrot and literally spares her life and tells her to go back home despite knowing about the Mink's grudge towards him.

Perospero is acting like a real gentleman while Carrot is acting like a Karen. Perospero is even still disgusted by his alliance with the Beasts Pirates despite being on an island full of them, this savage mofo officially made it into my favorite list. :milaugh:
Perosperoo hype :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.