rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Chapter.

Perospero putting work in, I still think he would of won against Su Long Wanda nd Carrot. He has experience and very good control of his fruit to do so. Perospero's words about Mink's strength being dependent on the weather sounds like a foreshadow to either the weather clearing up or some other way...

I do think him showing up on the live floor with Chopper seemingly almost done with the antidote is odd. Feels like Chopper will the moment of getting a few licks in at Perospero, and maybe show some 'new things'

Marco putting in work, stalling King and Queen, but it seems he's almost at his limit.

Chopper doctor moment incoming.

Queen being able to shoot lazers, the guy gets more interesting here.

Laser beams are still g2 tier at Max
Where you get this compare, why you putting it to g2 tier?
Marco was on fire this chapter, fighting two commanders at the sametime.
Imagine Doffy vs Katakuri and Smooothie or Doffy vs King and Queen for over 40mins, you don´t believe that bs on your own since you and me know:

Katakuri/King/Smoothie(poor girl get handle not good from Oda like her Mother in Wci arc)/Queen>Doffy and not even close.
I doubt Doffy could even survive 10mins against two commanders at this caliba at the same time.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

HYOGORO is a legend, has a divine attack from the god of war, KAIDO tried to recruit him, so that was it ...
He went to recruit him and he refused, so kaido massacred his family, ODEN and HYOGORO 2x1 vs Kaido, 3 legends fighting.
My respect for hyogoro I underestimated him.:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.