Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Not sure why people are surprised by the title. It was obvious to me since last chapter that the current one would focus on Chopper. The chapter ended with the Hyogoro cliffhanger, but with Chopper likely finishing the cure in time to save him and everyone else infected by the virus.

It is also Oda's way to highlight Chopper's medical prowess, and i won't even be surprised if he found a way to turn the side-effect of Queen's virus(boosting your strength) into a power-boost. Could help to also give to Chopper(who has been infected by the virus) a power-up. A power-boosted monster form should be insane

Till now we have:
Luffy&Zoro and co. vs 2 Yonko's
Franky vs Sasaki
Nami , Usopp , Tama her followers vs Ulti and Page one
Jinbe vs Who is Who
Robin&Brook vs Black Maria and her subordinates
still we have Chopper and Sanji will get their Match up soon
and soon the Scabbards will gain their strength back and will help fighting again
Chopper and Sanji get the calamities.

Base Kaido (3 swords worth of power) = Zoro (3 swords worth of power).

Hybrid Kaido (4.5 swords worth of power) > Zoro (3 swords worth of power).

Ashura Zoro (9 swords worth of power) >> Hybrid Kaido (4.5 swords worth of power).

Ashura Zoro (9 swords worth of power) >= Hybrid Kaido + Big Meme (8.5 swords worth of power).

Ashura Sharingan Left Eye Zoro (13+ swords worth of power) > Awakened Kaido and Big Meme (10 swords worth of power.

Zoro can defeat BM and Kaido by himself.
The math checks out.

Not sure why people are surprised by the title. It was obvious to me since last chapter that the current one would focus on Chopper. The chapter ended with the Hyogoro cliffhanger, but with Chopper likely finishing the cure in time to save him and everyone else infected by the virus.

It is also Oda's way to highlight Chopper's medical prowess, and i won't even be surprised if he found a way to turn the side-effect of Queen's virus(boosting your strength) into a power-boost. Could help to also give to Chopper(who has been infected by the virus) a power-up. A power-boosted monster form should be insane
Upto medical part is true. Rest Oda didn't have such creativity or stopped since Japanese piece started. I really hope Chopper get to shine as a fighter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.