Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see, Enma and Oden's will have nothing to do with Zoro fighting/killing Kaido so your point of Oden making Zoro being on the roof pointless is futile. :myman:
And the idea of him killing Kaido, not just fighting happened long before of the screenshots that I provided.
The whole Temple jumping on that idea or not is irrelevant, that was not your point with Oden. Most members of Temple dont believe in ZkK even today, which has nothing to do with it. :yasu:
As I said, the people you call fools jumped on Zoro vs Kaido loooong before Enma was even a thing. The fools were right.
I did since 2019.

Still proud of it. But mostly to have discarded Zoro v King defining it a waste or such.

a second 9 shadows isnt prophecy, not happening, 0 evidence of other people who are currently fighting that will be going to the roof
Really man 0 evidence?

You have Yamato who vowed to defeat her father at the least he has to be up there.

And the prophecy hasn’t been fulfilled the nine red scabbards failed so nine more people will complete it.

Just a BIG "WHAT IF", but how about this Oden coming back here is the Oden who went to sail with Roger..?? His current personality doesn't match all the stuffs he went through after his return to Wano. WHAT IF, they found some time travel mechanism and Oden decided to drop off in the future to see how his men were doing..?? :kizabat: This also explains why he knew about the upcoming war in the future. Still doesn't explain his fake swords though. :shame:
You should check @playa4321 's posts on this channel to answer your questions

So unless we are going to sit here and act like people guessed this shit to a T and the entire fanbase equally agreed by it, you aren't showing me what I'm asking for. Peace ya'll
This is a Theory I made two years ago around chapter 924 when this cover of Shonen jump came out

The longer version was on Orojackson but yeah, basically I was saying that the main proof AT THE TIME that Zoro will fight Kaido and even kill him was from THE FIRST CHAPTER OF WANO

So shut the fuck up with your random ass entitlement to what people think

Fuckin rogersbase predicted this shit in 2016

Really man 0 evidence?

You have Yamato who vowed to defeat her father at the least he has to be up there.

And the prophecy hasn’t been fulfilled the nine red scabbards failed so nine more people will complete it.
Yamato not going up to the roof, she's not part of the New Generation

But lets say for agrument sake Yamato manages to go up to the roof. What concrete evidence do you have that foreshadows 3 more people going up to the roof.

Yamato not going up to the roof, she's not part of the New Generation

But lets say for agrument sake Yamato manages to go up to the roof. What concrete evidence do you have that foreshadows 3 more people going up to the roof.
Did you not read Wano where the number 9 and Tokis prophecy has been reiterated over and over again.

9 people are destined to end Kaidos reign over Wano not 5

Well he is Oda what do you expect ? He wouldn't miss such an occasion to leave us on a huge cliffhanger and go on break just after.
I bet he already see himself eating popcorns for 2 weeks while reading the fanbase's reactions on this chapter :pepecorn:
Now that I think about it, I wonder if he reads spoilers too :zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.