Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about ZKK before I was born @Paperchampion23
Listen, I found this hilarious, but people now have entirely turned my comment of

"prove the majority of the Zoro fanbase didn't pander Zoro vs King"

somehow into

"Zoro vs Kaido theories never existed pre-enma"

which is something I never said

Im actually done. I'm honestly shocked I continuously watched my comments turn into something I didn't say lmao

How does that answer nothing ?
Temporary future time travel is the same thing as traveling to the past

Toki said this is impossible but the entire theory is about making a random semantic argument against a canon statement

Let me ask, what is the difference between what that theory says and just being able to travel to the past? Nothing... It’s the same thing... The guy just used different words to avoid saying traveling to the past

Oda focused on these 5 in 1000 of one piece not any straw hat but zoro luffy and not any other character besides Kidd killer and law.

These are the 5 that will take down these yonko.

also the 9 shadows is probably ashura

Did you not read Wano where the number 9 and Tokis prophecy has been reiterated over and over again.

9 people are destined to end Kaidos reign over Wano not 5
I asked you what additional evidence do you have right now of 3 additional people joining the roof? I will give you benefit of doubt on Yamato

9 people i have stated are scabbards, there is no further evidence of 3 additional people going to the roof to fight kaido

Listen, I found this hilarious, but people now have entirely turned my comment of

"prove the majority of the Zoro fanbase didn't pander Zoro vs King"

somehow into

"Zoro vs Kaido theories never existed pre-enma"

which is something I never said

Im actually done. I'm honestly shocked I continuously watched my comments turn into something I didn't say lmao
Ahh I thinks its a mix of Zoro fans holding loyalty at a high regard as well as their faith in ZKK.
It doesn't help that you're also wearing a Zoro avi after months of nudity:milaugh:
Idk how this all started but its a solid fifty five pages of you vs zoro bois

Temporary future time travel is the same thing as traveling to the past

Toki said this is impossible but the entire theory is about making a random semantic argument against a canon statement

Let me ask, what is the difference between what that theory says and just being able to travel to the past? Nothing... It’s the same thing... The guy just used different words to avoid saying traveling to the past
Not really since Oden belongs to his timeline. It's not like he's traveling to a different timeline in the past.

I asked you what additional evidence do you have right now of 3 additional people joining the roof? I will give you benefit of doubt on Yamato

9 people i have stated are scabbards, there is no further evidence of 3 additional people going to the roof to fight kaido
The nine cannot be the scabbards how are they supposed to bring wano to a new Dawn half dead in a storage room

Thats 100% not oden.

Theres tons of ways to explain It and even more for oda himself...

He introduces a comeback like oden in a chapter with the name of "dog racoon" and make It his comeback SOOO CASUAL...like a " hi fellas" and no Double spread , nothing.

Not oden at ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.