Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes ofc, and we need damn explanation from Oda.
and if this really Oden, i kinda assume Oda really pull up the "Avengers : Endgame" plot with Wano arc lol.

and this is just my assumption too, if that is really Oden, he nerfed by "casual" swords rn.
For me to be really sold on this, it all depends on the "who" is Oden it can go both ways

then that means all the main highlight of 999 and 1000 about the new gen and oden same word in 972 is just garbage ?!
What if he just help to hurt Kaido to the point where Luffy and the Sn finally get the chance to defeat him. Let be honest we see the rooftop chapters, let assume Hybrid is a monster on his own and probably awakening give a final last form, how the SN who barely could damage Kaido, going out to defeat him when he was literally playing with them?

Sn get defeated>Oden come and stall Kaido, give him a major wound>SN round2 vs awakenend weakenend Kaido>with all and everything they defeat him. It would make more sense in that case, it wouldn´t dehype the SN who in the end beat Kaido. Oden would just do the help, he could became the Law of this arc to nerf Kaido.

Like how they handle endgame, I can see something like this:

1. Oden who was waiting for his death in the cell get send into the future(probably at night where the Scabbards didn´t noticed it) 20years later.

2.Oden arrive probably at the raid day or days before(could explain why he recover), he helping the alliance to win against Kaido, would explain why Oda rush chapter 970.

3. Oden travel back into the past, in the moment where he get send into the future, like it is if he never go from his cell away, no one would noticed it, it wouldn´t have any effect for the future.

It was withe stones from endgame too, they pick up the stones from the past, change the future where Thanos get killed and go back into the past where they pick up the stones, in that case they don´t change the past who not effect the future.

Toki ability have potential to explain such stuff, Toki also already hint such thing in chapter 972.
So I wouldn´t think that is impossible to Oda to handle the event, if do it right and explain it good enough, he don´t getting problems.
"people cannot return to the past," - Lady Toki.

yes ofc, and we need damn explanation from Oda.
and if this really Oden, i kinda assume Oda really pull up the "Avengers : Endgame" plot with Wano arc lol.

and this is just my assumption too, if that is really Oden, he nerfed by "casual" swords rn.
plis no I had enough of marvels in mangas after aot pull this kind of shit off

Status
Not open for further replies.