Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
being a fan of Marco is sad, he gets a W in one week and in the other he gets an L, and so on respectively.
Hardly disagree. A character dont need to win permanently fights to have fans. You can be a fan of a character which gets alots of "L"s. It is not always about fights, for much people character, attitude, humor and stuff is way more important that simple fights.

She hit Queen twice,he never bleed and was fast up, he play dead so BM could walk away.
Lol him bleeding or not is irrelevant when he got knocked out.

Wtf talking about he hit him via uppercut with full power, little bleed come at best.

Chopper attack someone who didn't bleed even by Linlin attacks. Cmon if you using these to downplay Marco then you totally lose it and ptove beeing biased asf.

In that case Chopper attack>>G3/Sanji Rs attacks if we use your logic.
The more Luffy stretches, the more speed is in the attack and the more powerful the attack is. Luffy didn't have any momentum when he hit P1. He was right beneath him and didn't actually stretch if at all.

I've already countered this. Bleeding or not is irrelevant when you knock out the Character. Unless you are going to argue that Chopper can two shot Queen....your point is moot.

Your logic doesn't work because I've already countered them with manga facts.

Chopper's AP is superior to those attacks Sanji used against P1. That is the only fact here

Hardly disagree. A character dont need to win permanently fights to have fans. You can be a fan of a character which gets alots of "L"s. It is not always about fights, for much people character, attitude, humor and stuff is way more important that simple fights.
True, but they are in the minority. At the end of the day, it's a shounen battle and we liked the fighting characters and the ones that win fights.

personally, I like to argue about who's taking the W and L. I think that's what makes the discussions great in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.