Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky already has an argument for being over base Sanji.

Soon, Chopper will too.
Lol, no. Franky having hard time beating Full Zoan Sasaki compare to guy who beaten PO and Drake. Chopper isn't chnaging that either. Don't be petty biased man, call it like it is.
Sasaki > Vergo.

Kinda automatically implies Franky > base Sanji.
Why you using past enemies not current ones they face? By that logic, PO and Drake are stronger than Senior Pink.

Lol, no. Franky having hard time beating Full Zoan Sasaki compare to guy who beaten PO and Drake. Chopper isn't chnaging that either. Don't be petty biased man, call it like it is.

Why you using past enemies not current ones they face? By that logic, PO and Drake are stronger than Senior Pink.
Sanji ran away from Page One and Drake.

What are you on about?

I wonder, if the main focus of this chapter is on Choper, there is a chance that we will see Marco in action again.
Also, I would like to remind everyone that despite the title - the last chapter also focused on Marco to a large extent, so maybe now we will also get something else, eg Jinbe vs Who's-Who?

Best case scenario:
Chopper has a moment but the chapter focuses mostly on Marco and/or Jinbei.

Worst case scenario:
Chapter completely focuses on Chopper and we get some mid moments with Hiyori and the scabbards at the end.

Worst case seems about three times as likely.

I wonder, if the main focus of this chapter is on Choper, there is a chance that we will see Marco in action again.
Also, I would like to remind everyone that despite the title - the last chapter also focused on Marco to a large extent, so maybe now we will also get something else, eg Jinbe vs Who's-Who?
yea obviously... ppl are whining just after reading the title... they need some milk

Status
Not open for further replies.