Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point was that Vegapunk only tried to see everything from his own view, its part of his personallity to blame others for things he did and to try and paint them in bad light to justify things he did, I am not going to look for the panels but i am pretty sure he tried to justify everything he did. He said multiple times that what hes doing is right and that he deserves to be the top reseach and tried to justify all his evil doing, Including blaming others for what he did. He even blamed mutiple people for things they didnt do in the Arc. When ceasar said what he said to vegapunk it was because he was trying to justify it, To make himself look good as always. Infront of the other scientists. Infact the other scientists feared ceasar and complainted to vegapunk about him implying that vega punk was more understanding. But like i said Oda loves evil scientists so i wouldnt be surprised if vegapunk is also evil.
Yeah, he tried to justify that his Shinokuni invention was good weapon for the Navy... he even stated that Akainu would LOVE to see that weapon under him...

However, in the same breathe... you see someone infront of you trying to lecture you about doing good and not creating this weapon, when the person infront of you basically is the epitome of evil... is what made ceasar go angry on Vegapunk for reporting him, he was like "dude, what the fuck, what agenda are you playing when I know you do MORE BAD SHIT than this" LOL

This is like for example, you know someone who rapes, kills, steal...etc... then you see this guy report you to police because you smoked marijuana with your rommates... and you figure out he was the one reporting you... and what's worse, he's trying to lecture you about Marijuana being illegal LMAO... when the dude does more bad shit like killing, raping...etc...

You INSTANTLY know that his report against you is because he wants to do some shady thing... so he got rid of you from next door for something... to basically not have ANY witness see his next evil work he's about to commit

I'm not sure... but Koby got Zero chance
Post automatically merged:

OMG, when did Koby get passed rear admiral position? last time I checked, he had Rear Admiral rank, then Oda said to himself "no, fuck that, he's weaker, he will stay a captain" LOL
Yeah I just joked before , I think prime Zeff was maybe YC2 lvl? I think he was really strong back in the days

Stop playing yourself Admiral Koby=>Luffy
Vice Admiral Koby>Zoro EoS
Luffy and Zoro >>>>> Koby. He’s so far behind that I don’t even know how he will be an admiral in the future. Oda didn’t write him well, he’s still a captain while Luffy is considered as the fake fifth Yonko
Post automatically merged:

Vet level at best.
Sounds also right. :kata: I don’t know when I look at Queen I think that prime Zeff would beat him

Yeah I just joked before , I think prime Zeff was maybe YC2 lvl? I think he was really strong back in the days
I know few things about Zeff:

1- He went to the New World (100 % sure about this)

2- He knows Haki (100% sure about this)

3- He also was very famous and renowned to be respected EVEN by the likes of Yonko (Big Mom) as Tamago stated that to Sanji.

4- Unlike Sanji so far, Zeff stated that he has SEEN hints of All Blue existance.... while as of yet, in canon manga, we have yet to be introduced to ANY HINTS about it... so the possibility of Zeff going even furthur in New World and visiting more islands than we did still exist....

5- He was the CAPTAIN... meaning, he was the strongest in his crew, unlike Sanji who already have 2 people stronger than him to make his chances higher in surviving New World... like Luffy/Zoro.... and now we have even Jinbe being there and ALL SHs generally are powerful and dependable... So, for Zeff, he was truly bigger name than current Sanji I would say...

for me all the above points make me regard Zeff very high on list... surely not on the Oden/Rayleigh/Roger/WB tiers... but yeah, I would agree that he was around Yonko commanders level, maybe around Marco now seems like a great level to put him on for me...

Whitebeard-“When I see your face, the scar/wound I got from “that guy” aches.” 白ひげの体に残る傷 = the wound that remain on whitebeard body, ロジャーとの激しい戦いの証 = the testimony/testament of the fierce battle with roger, あり、忘れ徹ぬ思し拙・。= these are unforgettable memories.
(source: one piece yellow databook)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.