Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can go almost either way, but I think current Mihawk is above current Shanks.
That is most likely wrong too IMO. Try look at the bigger picture of the story to understand why. The only reasons you believe Mihawk is stronger is because Mihawk has the title and because Shanks lost his Arm but these two reasons are ultimately weak. Just take a look at Whitebeard or Kaido..
Whitebeard is known as the strongest man yet there are people like Roger who Rival/surpass his strength and yet never got that title... And even in Marineford Whitebeard was at some point weaker than all the top tiers yet no one suddenly invalidated his title officially. Thus we have proof that titles do not have to mean anything absolute. Same thing for Kaido... Dude fears people like Oden, Roger and Shanks and still holds a title that is supposed to be above him.

Then we have the fact that Shanks lost his arm but what does that really prove considering that this is 12 years later now... At best it proves that Shanks can't be far ahead if he is stronger but other than that it is again irrelevant.
Post automatically merged:

Vegapunk is evil is a very old bet theory I have... mark my words everyone... he's the WORST scientist among Ceasar/Judge/Queen.... He's just that fucking corrupt LOL... so many evidence, but some fans just are to blind to realize that he's a scum
Eh... Caesar is not a very reliable source to say the least.

Last edited:
Lmfao Judge's son fanboys keep hoping that their beloved punching bag gets a big fight. From King and his merienda, Queen the daddy's friend, fellow punching bag Jack, Page One, Black Maria, going to rooftop (lol) etc etc.

And out of nowhere our real little monster casually slapped the hell out of Queen @PeperLevi
We expected either Monster Chopper vs Jack. Or Chopper revenging his weak sister vs Perospero.
Turns out Oda has another yet bigger meal for the young monster

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmfao Judge's son fanboys keep hoping that their beloved punching bag gets a big fight. From King and his merienda, Queen the daddy's friend, fellow punching bag Jack, Page One, Black Maria, going to rooftop (lol) etc etc.

And out of nowhere our real little monster casually slapped the hell out of Queen @PeperLevi
We expected either Monster Chopper vs Jack. Or Chopper revenging his weak sister vs Perospero.
Turns out Oda has another yet bigger meal for the young monster
"beloved punching bag"
Lmao:milaugh:

It would be hype if that mysterious person was the guy that met crocus in the cover story and was talking to Marco on the ship earlier when Marco came to wano with Neko. Maybe it’s shiki / the lurking legend. Or maybe that mysterious person that was following jinbe and robin earlier. Spoiler providers are holding on to something they don’t want to spoil, must be hype.

When Judge's son fanboys keep spamming Mr. Punching Bag >>> Jinbe because he will face (half dead, bandaged, injured, exhausted, broken tusk) Jack while Jinbe faces Who's Who.

Turns out Chopper will face Queen who is > (half dead, bandaged, injured, exhausted broken tusk) Jack.

Uugh must change argument now waah waahh 😭😭😭

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It would be hype if that mysterious person was the guy that met crocus in the cover story and was talking to Marco on the ship earlier when Marco came to wano with Neko. Maybe it’s shiki / the lurking legend. Spoiler providers are holding on to something they don’t want to spoil, must be hype.
That was one of the possibilities I think about although it's implied all Scabbards are shocked. So it must be someone all Scabbards know.

The only "sailing" Scabbards were Izo, Neko, Inu.

Status
Not open for further replies.