Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except we all know Zoro isn't going to 1v1 a Yonko lol. When has Zoro ever defeated an arc villain of equal strength to Luffy's opponent?

You guys are forgetting actual past examples of how this stuff normally works. Its not like Mr 1, Ohm, Kaku or Pica were even remotely close to Luffy's opponents. If Oda wanted to equate the narrow the gap between Luffy and Zoro, you would think he would have given him more opponents that were slightly weaker than Luffy's, instead they have always been closer to Sanji's
I don’t know that. You know Oda personally?
Furthermore, you might want to re-read Zoro introduction arc.

Zoro never ever barged in Luffy’s fights and Luffy never ever barged in Zoro’s fights prior to Wano. But look, they are fighting the same guy together so it seems to me that Oda does not to follow certain patterns anymore. Therefore maybe Oda has decided to narrow the gap between Luffy and Zoro

Now your answer indicates that contrary of what you initially said you do not care about Zoro growth as a swordsman neither you care about Zoro not having a 1v1, you just want Zoro to fight King because you do not want Zoro and Luffy to share the same feats.

So you should drop the act and assume your real stance.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kizaru and smart in the same sentence :kaidowhat:
there are so many evidences all across the manga :kizabat:

science division link, Sentomaru is Vega bodyguard and Kizaru student/apprentice/, young Kizaru is among the only ones seen studying and reading when Oda draw him as a child, slowest dumbest quirk = genius hidden, he has the best justice motto^^, was seen fighting Marco and Ben two really smart dudes etc etc

there are so many evidences all across the manga :kizabat:

science division link, Sentomaru is Vega bodyguard and Kizaru student/apprentice/, young Kizaru is among the only ones seen studying and reading when Oda draw him as a child, slowest dumbest quirk = genius hidden, he has the best justice motto^^, was seen fighting Marco and Ben two really smart dudes etc etc
Sentomaru is just Kizaru’s nephew, if I’m not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.